Alternatives to Doing the Dishes

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Fred588
Producer

Alternatives to Doing the Dishes

Postby Fred588 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:45 pm

The following has nothing whatsoever even close to on-topic but it might provide an interesting diversion.

Strategies for Dealing with Dishes

For some of us, doing the dishes is a task that outranks in enjoyment only ironing. There are various strategies one can try for this problem, each with its unique characteristics and consequences. Here are four:
1. One can attempt to just pile them up next to the sink. Maybe if they become disgusted enough with their condition they might wash themselves? This strategy does not usually work very well – dishes tend to be stubborn. However, this approach may be fewer to wash when the pile falls over and some of them get broken.
2. Another approach is to put the dirty dish on the floor and hope the cat will clean it up. Unfortunately, cats tend to be lazy and only do the job part way. It might work better if the plate was flavored with dead mouse parts but that would be more work than actually washing the dishes.
3. Somewhat effective, sometimes, is to gt someone else to do them. That usually works but if the someone is a maid it has the drawback of being on the expensive side. And if the someone is your spouse it tends to have the hidden drawback that sleeping in the garage can be uncomfortable.
4. For the really desperate, one might try not using dishes in the first place. If you have a few sharp sticks you can cook stuff over a barbeque and eat it right off the stick. The main problem with this idea is, of course, that the smoke and spilled drippings mean you now have to do the laundry.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Mynock

Re: Alternatives to Doing the Dishes

Postby Mynock » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:21 am

My first two jobs were washing dishes. I swore after that I'd never live in a house without a dishwasher. Small ones are pretty efficient and not too horribly expensive either.
Or you could embrace your inner Captain Planet supervillian and live off paper plates. :P
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:29 pm

i was at an event where we brought our own plates and were served under a tarp; there was a downpour and at the corners the rain was pouring forcefully over the edge, and people took turns holding their dirty plates in the torrent

so, set up a tarp and wait? :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:35 am

Some dishwashers also come with legs and eyes. But upkeep on those models might be a little more expensive.
funny-dog-pictures-mmmmm-i-love-washing-da-dishes.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Return to “Off Topic”