We've Lost Tori Sinclair

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
never_n

We've Lost Tori Sinclair

Postby never_n » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:49 am

According to her IMDB Page, Lisa Comshaw A.K.A. Tori Sinclair passed away as the result of a stroke last month at the age of 55. She is gone too soon. Here is a link to the her IMDB Bio Page:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0174092/bio ... _ov_bio_sm

Herzeleid

Re: We've Lost Tori Sinclair

Postby Herzeleid » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:04 am

That's really sad news. She was one of my first quicksand favourites, especially her scenes in " The Mob Tape " As you say, gone far too soon . . . RIP Tori :(
"Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein" ( God knows I don't want to be an angel )
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

QSFan

Postby QSFan » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:00 am

That's sad news. She passed away way too soon. I have many happy memories of seeing her performances for Quicksand/Mud Puddle Visuals, Harmony Concepts, along with some horror movies.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:41 pm

I first knew of her as a bondage model, and was thrilled to see her here when i discovered this site... my favorite was when she wanders off in the morning and falls into quicksand while her roommate sleeps... will she wake up in time?? :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:39 pm

"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:58 am

So sorry to hear that. She was wonderful on MPV. :cry:

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:07 am

Aww, I loved Tori... She will truly be missed...
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

pt200386

Postby pt200386 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:55 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:I saw this on twitter right after it happened. Always have mixed feelings about mentioning anything personal regarding our heroes here just because it's kind of a downer. Here she is as Miss January 1989 under the name of Fawna MacLaren. I recall her being in one of the Wet and Wild series videos too back in my "Playboy nerd" days.

FawnaJan89.jpg

Tori and Fawna MacLaren are different women. Tori (real name Lisa Comshaw) did have "Fawna" as one of her stage names and she did appear in a couple Playboy videos. However, she was not a playmate.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:50 am

pt200386 wrote:
Duncan Edwards wrote:I saw this on twitter right after it happened. Always have mixed feelings about mentioning anything personal regarding our heroes here just because it's kind of a downer. Here she is as Miss January 1989 under the name of Fawna MacLaren. I recall her being in one of the Wet and Wild series videos too back in my "Playboy nerd" days.

FawnaJan89.jpg

Tori and Fawna MacLaren are different women. Tori (real name Lisa Comshaw) did have "Fawna" as one of her stage names and she did appear in a couple Playboy videos. However, she was not a playmate.

You are correct. It’s been a longer time since my Playboy nerd days than I can remember.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Return to “Off Topic”