Julie Strain

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
OBI-wan

Julie Strain

Postby OBI-wan » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:35 pm

RIP :(
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Duncan Edwards

Re: Julie Strain

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:50 am

This hurts. Of all the obituaries I've read in the last year this one really hurts. I had her movies, her books, and even bought a bikini from her Ebay collection for Summer to wear in Rescue Addicts. Being a fan of statuesque brunette fitness babes there was just no other more all of that than Julie - Julie in Fit to Kill - https://youtu.be/YvzfejpK8Xw

Always too tall to play the love interest she was always some kind of monster, vampire, or total badass. She wore the badass super secret agent part very well as muse to genius producer Andy Sidaris. They made some of the greatest bad movies ever made.

L.E.T.H.A.L Ladies : Return to Savage Beach - https://youtu.be/EdE10vLbC8Q?t=2168

She was in everything from Naked Gun to the Playboy Channel. She was Gena Davis body double in Thelma and Louise. Penthouse Pet of the Year. She acted with Brinke Stevens and they killed each other in Delta Delta Die! Among all her tributes and peripheral connections to our group here, none was greater than starring in a Pete Boggs creation - The Most Dangerous Bimbo .

Most Dangerous Bimbo.jpg

Summer wearing a bikini from Julie - It came with autographed photos -

mpvrescueaddictssummersaraliz012.jpg

I had her books 6'1" And Worth the Climb as well as It's Only Art If it's Well Hung

This is one lady I will never forget -

JulieFFmag.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

MadMax359

Re: Julie Strain

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:50 pm

she will be missed!
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “Off Topic”