New Knife—Benchmade Custom Griptilian

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Mynock

New Knife—Benchmade Custom Griptilian

Postby Mynock » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:27 pm

I own a few other Benchmade knives but this is the first time I ever ordered something custom from them. Could not be more pleased. D2 Tool Steel blade with Carbon Fiber handles. Love the contrast between the carbon and the polished hardware. Almost too pretty to beat up as an EDC.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

TK421

Re: New Knife—Benchmade Custom Griptilian

Postby TK421 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:53 am

I love, Simply LOVE Benchmade. I have the Griptilian and the Barrage. I use them for work and they both hold an edge even when cutting wire and cardboard. They take an edge just as well. Great purchase, sir! Enjoy it!
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

Mynock

Re: New Knife—Benchmade Custom Griptilian

Postby Mynock » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:08 pm

I got another Griptilian I’ve been carrying for years, and a Mini Infidel that was one of the crazier impulse buys I ever made LOL. We can agree on toughness and edge retention. Mostly what I do is cut boxes and tape which is actually really hard on an edge. Few passes over the wetstone once or twice a year and it stays razor sharp. :)
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Return to “Off Topic”