I'm 39 And Playing With Legos :-)

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Acidtester

Re: I'm 39 And Playing With Legos :-)

Postby Acidtester » Sun May 30, 2021 2:22 pm

MadMax359 wrote:so now i'm hearing that a TV show about Lego master builders is about to start its 2nd season... can anyone recommend it?

Not sure what kind of recommendation you’re looking for. It’s like any other competition reality show, like cupcake wars but with LEGO. I watched season 1 and it was fine, but I wouldn’t necessarily recommend it as an awesome show. It is what it is, if you can tolerate those kind of shows.
If the system had one neck,
You know I'd gladly break it.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun May 30, 2021 9:01 pm

Acidtester wrote:
MadMax359 wrote:so now i'm hearing that a TV show about Lego master builders is about to start its 2nd season... can anyone recommend it?

Not sure what kind of recommendation you’re looking for. It’s like any other competition reality show, like cupcake wars but with LEGO. I watched season 1 and it was fine, but I wouldn’t necessarily recommend it as an awesome show. It is what it is, if you can tolerate those kind of shows.

thanks, i'll give it a try
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:24 pm

Heard of the show but never watched it. I did try watching a few build videos on Youtube but honestly it bored me to tears. At least for me the fun is in the doing, not the watching.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:21 am

bogbud wrote:As a small recommendation i introduce you to this Polish company that has gathered a lot of adult fans already and specializes on military sets:
https://cobi.eu/small-army

Took your advice. So far I'm not disappointed. 8-)
8BF4BC77-9235-447D-9AE2-3BAD65FA09FB.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
--Sun Tzu

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:56 am

Had to go for this one. Hope they come out with a to scale C3P0......that would be epic!
BAA959D2-DF9F-48B1-B53F-5926E27F3EAD.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
--Sun Tzu

Return to “Off Topic”