Bernie Madoff

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
OBI-wan

Bernie Madoff

Postby OBI-wan » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:15 pm

:evil: Rot in Hell, fucker.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Duncan Edwards

Re: Bernie Madoff

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:47 pm

If ever anyone deserved it. He ripped off a lot of folks with a lot of money but the ones at the bottom who lost everything and you never heard about, that's the worst. His name will forever remain synonymous with outright greedy asshole.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:28 pm

Thousands of investors, billions of dollars.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Tim Kelly

Postby Tim Kelly » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:39 pm

Anyone know if Ralph Milken, Freddie Laker, or Jim Slater are still with us?
(Fortunately, Emil Savundra, of "Fire, Auto & Marine Insurance" infamy, the only man to be found "INCREDIBLY Guilty" at the Old Bailey, went to the great exercise yard in the underworld in 1974)
"Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh! Quicksand! I'm sinking! I'll go straight to the bottom of.......GLURP!"
(a month later)
"Ugh! Yukkkh! Ptui! I'm out of it! I'm free! Not even quicksand can defeat the power of.....the Eye of Zoltec!"

EVysther

Postby EVysther » Sun May 30, 2021 12:46 am

I have a couple of friends in NYC who were ripped off by the S.O.B., one who was close to ruined by his machinations ....truly a disgusting excuse for a human being, who, if anyone followed the headlines, was actually petitioning Trump for a pardon at the end of his presidency. No repentance whatsoever. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Eric Vysther

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery -
today is a gift...that's why it's called the present!
"

qswammer

Postby qswammer » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:31 pm

Tim Kelly wrote:Anyone know if Ralph Milken, Freddie Laker, or Jim Slater are still with us?
(Fortunately, Emil Savundra, of "Fire, Auto & Marine Insurance" infamy, the only man to be found "INCREDIBLY Guilty" at the Old Bailey, went to the great exercise yard in the underworld in 1974)

Freddie Laker and Jim Slater are dead. Were you referring to Michael Milken instead of Ralph Milken? I couldn't find a Ralph, but Michael is still alive.

Return to “Off Topic”