Tempest Storm. 93. Rest in Peace.

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
jadokast98

Tempest Storm. 93. Rest in Peace.

Postby jadokast98 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:12 pm

She was an Icon in the Burlesque World with a long storied life. A beautiful and classy woman for sure. I recall seeing images of her and others when I was a young boy. Yep, I knew I liked girls.
There are so many images that are a potentially iconic Sinking in Quicksand fake. Hmmm.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertain ... 3-2334594/

Duncan Edwards

Re: Tempest Storm. 93. Rest in Peace.

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:51 am

She was amazing. Part of my early fascination with vintage burlesque ladies and bombshells. Yes, she lived a very colorful life with a figure that just kept going. She was still performing well into an age when most ladies won't wear shorts on the beach. They absolutely don't make them like that any more.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:15 pm

i remember the name but didn't have much of a memory of her work... thanks for posting these, i can see why she was inspirational
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

jadokast98

Postby jadokast98 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:05 pm

Yes she was blessed in many different way. One of the different ways she did her thing was to GET dressed. Starting out in a bra and panty... then add her stockings and shoes etc. She was business savvy, smart and sexy with curves forever. That is a dangerous combination for me... I mean some. It would be very easy to loose several paychecks lol. (No not me, but I've seen it happen.)

Hmmm. One would be hard pressed to not imagine her getting out of bed and start dressing in a sexy explorer outfit, taking a few slow steps out of her tent and doing a slow struggle filled jungle quicksand sink... and some soft jazz in the background.

Return to “Off Topic”