Close Encounters Of The (Mr.) Stinky Kind

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Mynock

Close Encounters Of The (Mr.) Stinky Kind

Postby Mynock » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:09 am

So backstory, our neighborhood is roamed by this giant Skunk everybody has named "Mr. Stinky" (yea real original right?).

But anyway, I went outside to get something out of my car, open the backdoor to my garage and Mr. Stinky is RIGHT THERE. And when I say right there, I mean basically trapped between the side of my car and the side of the garage. Worst case scenario to encounter a skunk, cornered, startled, etc.

We both freeze........I see the tail shoot straight up in the air.......
OH DEAR GOD MR. STINKY NOOOOOOOO

The tail twitches.......slowly lowers.....and then our beloved neighborhood mascot decided to show me mercy, and turned around and waddled off into the night. Ho. Ly. Shit that was intense. :lol:
Blog-8.hooded-skunk.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

duuudeization

Re: Close Encounters Of The (Mr.) Stinky Kind

Postby duuudeization » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:58 am

That coulda gone real different
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

jadokast98

Postby jadokast98 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:13 am

Yea... Very close call.

Juuuust in case the next time doesn't work out so well.
Dawn dishwashing soap. Hydrogen Peroxide. Baking Soda. That will get rid of the stink better than the old wives tale of tomato juice or whatever.

https://www.mymove.com/cleaning/guides/ ... unk-smell/

I do hope this becomes useless knowledge for you. :-)

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:37 pm

My history with Mr. Stinky's relatives is not a good one. The worst moment came when we encountered a female with a host of kits out in a field while scouting for a hay ride wagon in high school. Not only would girls go nowhere near us but my mom wouldn't even let me in the house when I got home. I was outside until early morning in the driveway with my dad, a box of Cheer, two bottles of loud shampoo, a scrub brush, and the garden hose. Every encounter with a skunk since then has resulted in some kind of new land speed record involving a dog on a leash.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:10 pm

I will avoid using any names but will relate a relevant story. At least eight years ago, when the chat room was functioning, there were perhaps four or five of us chatting, as we did regularly. One of the people in the room was a model who had done several shoots with me and at least one of the other people in the room was a crewman on some of her shoots so we knew each other. All of a sudden the model spoke, with some apparent concern, about a "disturbance outside" adding "I'm getting my gun." We were all extremely concerned about what might be happening, although those of us who had met her knew she was quite capable of defending herself. After a delay of perhaps ten minutes, she came back into the room with a question, "What do you do to get rid of a dead skunk?" Apparently it was raiding her chicken coop and she shot it dead.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:20 pm

I've never been on the receiving end myself but long long ago a friend of mine's dog got nailed. Up close and personal it doesn't just stink, whatever it off-gasses burns your eyes and makes your nose run. It's not just a stink bomb more like an organic version of mace.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:58 pm

Mynock wrote:I've never been on the receiving end myself but long long ago a friend of mine's dog got nailed. Up close and personal it doesn't just stink, whatever it off-gasses burns your eyes and makes your nose run. It's not just a stink bomb more like an organic version of mace.

Yeah that's about right. :mrgreen:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Bill

Postby Bill » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:59 pm

My family has had close encounters with skunks before thankfully no one has gotten sprayed yet, but next to my Quicksand fetish I have enjoyed & gotten really horny watching people getting sprayed by a skunk & mainly women reacting to how bad they smell even sometimes warrying nose plugs to not smell that person. I fantasias my self iver by my self or with a women naked in a forest getting sprayed by a skunk, going around letting women smell us or just me & them holding their noses & just trying to get fare away from me. Also me & a women bathing in Tomato juice together to clean off the smell while making love. Another type of video I want to make besides the quicksand videos

Return to “Off Topic”