Anyone Else Heard of or play Wildlife? + Screenshots

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Theo

Anyone Else Heard of or play Wildlife? + Screenshots

Postby Theo » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:41 am

Just wondering if anyone’s ever heard of or played the game in development called “Wildlife.”

It already seems pretty interesting and has a lot of potential I think, even without the whole sex thing, which don’t get me wrong, is kinda cool, I mean, what gamer hasn’t wanted to strip the clothes off the characters and more. At least I know I have :P

The characters can be customized in many ways but not all. There’s no quicksand in the game unfortunately, but it’s still in development, and it would not be farfetched at all for the developers to add it. They already have the fuzzy animal thing going on (which I guess is a fetish?), and it has a weird tentacle thing too. If anyone’s still signed up for their Patreon or Discord group (I stopped my subscription after a few months), I think we should start suggesting they add mud and quicksand to the game.

I have however been able to manipulate the game a little using the character poser to create the impression of sinking in quicksand, and I recently did an illustrated story using screenshots from the game: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=23619

If anyone’s interested, I might do some more stuff with Wildlife, either stories or just some single sinking screenshots with a brief story/caption.

Here’s some other off topic screenshots I did. Let me know what you think!
Attachments
Maya 001.JPG
Maya, Standing above the jungle in one of my favorite outfits (besides nothing of course).
Maya 002.JPG
Striking a pretty pose to show off her wings.
Maya 003.JPG
Maya just resting atop a pinnacle in front of a jungle waterfall.
Maya 004.JPG
“Okay, okay. I’m going swimming anyway so I’ll take it all off now!” Said Maya with a playful smile and laugh.
Maya 005.JPG
Just before plunging in for a cheeky skinny dip.
Last edited by Theo on Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
It’s not so much that I like to write; I just like to tell stories.

Check out my newest story for October, "A Walk In The Kalahari" viewtopic.php?f=14&t=23856

Theo

Re: Anyone Else Heard of or play Wildlife?

Postby Theo » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:43 am

second batch of four.
Attachments
Maya 006.JPG
Maya, posing for a few pictures after enjoying her swim beneath the jungle waterfall.
Maya 007.JPG
I just had to do a few different poses here.
Maya 008.JPG
Maya 009.JPG
Just basking in the sunlight in a most alluring pose.
Maya 010 w Friends.JPG
Maya hanging out with a few of her Raider girl friends at the beach.

Check out my newest story for October, "A Walk In The Kalahari" viewtopic.php?f=14&t=23856

Theo

Postby Theo » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:55 am

Third of four.
Attachments
Maya 011.JPG
Just a little archery practice, Maya needs to stay sharp to maintain her hunting reputation.
Maya 012.JPG
And she also practices often in the arena to maintain her status as a fierce warrioress. Though, as you can see from beneath her, there’s often a fine line between practice and real fighting. But when one happens to slice open a condemned prisoner, what difference does it really make anyway?
Maya 013.JPG
Some close-ups of the different ways I like Maya. This brown hair is probably my favorite.
Maya 014.JPG
But this Auburn hair and red lipstick also very much appeal to me.
Maya 015.JPG
This blackish blue hair is her default color, and also very pretty!

Theo

Postby Theo » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:57 am

Fourth and final (for now).
Attachments
Maya 016.JPG
An evening dress feels a little unusual for Maya, but perhaps she found it in the Raiders things and just had to try it on for an evening walk along the beach.
Maya 017.JPG
Just lying on the beach, gazing at the full moon a little later after ditching the evening dress.
Maya 018.JPG
Maya’s view of the full moon.

Return to “Off Topic”