Safari Girl "Suppertime"

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Acidtester

Re: Safari Girl "Suppertime"

Postby Acidtester » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:43 am

thanks everyone!
(please pardon my iPod typing)

On deviantart I posted a more descrptive account of her situation.
just to clear it up a bit here, a few things...

The plant broke her fall, from some other unmentioned peril probably.
in other words, she landed in it so she didn't have a chance to see them first.

Yes, there is some kind of tongue or tentacle wrapping around her waist, and up around her collar.
its pulling her into its inner-belly where an oxygenated gel keeps her uncomfortably alive for days before it actually digests her.

I'm not a huge plant vore fan,
but I'm trying to support variety in safari girl's misadventures.
and I once built a stage for little shop of horrors.

Waterbug,
any chance I can talk you into creating a deviantart account so you can leave me awesome feedback there too?
just kidding
If the system had one neck,
You know I'd gladly break it.

bbjohn

Postby bbjohn » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:37 am

I'm a big admirer of your work, AT, and you didn't disappoint me. I must say I've never seen anyone who could draw with colored pencils the way you do. You should write a book about your techniques. I'll bet a lot of artists would love to read it.

On top of that, you have a real sense of the dramatic and put a lot of expressiveness into your work. That takes a true artist!

As for our plant friend and Safari Girl, all I can say is: Bon appetit and Burrrp!

Big Bad John

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:31 am

Acidtester wrote:Waterbug,
any chance I can talk you into creating a deviantart account so you can leave me awesome feedback there too?
just kidding

Actually, I do have an account over at DeviantArt... I just don't visit there as often as I should.

Belleinboots

Postby Belleinboots » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:41 pm

Wow and she's well and truly trapped in it....but she needn't worry it's only a Man-eating plant! lol j/k Anyway fabulous drawing AT, keep it up, I love this genre as well as quicksands and bogs. Speaking of which I believe Venus Fly Traps (or Venus Cute Girl Traps in this instance) mostly grow in bogs so if the plant doesn't get her the mire will!
Alison Bell
"Don't step there... those flowers only grow over mudpits"

Return to “Off Topic”