Story: Nylon Maid (Pantyhose Bondage)

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Lady Of Mud

Story: Nylon Maid (Pantyhose Bondage)

Postby Lady Of Mud » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:46 pm

Something a bit different than what I normally do :3

Deviantart Link: http://lady-of-mud.deviantart.com/art/N ... -167383756

Hope you enjoy this little story about a very familiar girl :3

L.o.m.

It started out like any other day for me at my master’s estate. I awoke early to the sun rising slowly in my window, my alarm clock making its daily racket to awaken me from my sleep. I groggily reach out and find the switch that silences the noisy thing, before sitting up in bed and brushing my long hair out of my face. Glancing down at the clock I see it’s about 6:30am, I’m awake on schedule for my daily routine. I look around my lush room; in all honesty it feels a bit big for a simple maid like me, but my master has rewarded me kindly for all the work I’ve done for him.

Climbing off my oak post bed my white silk nightgown flowed down around my body, as my nylon clad feet touch the floor. I walk over and sit down in front of my beauty mirror where my uniform hangs, all clean and pressed for a new day. The dark blue dress along with its customary white apron was the first gift my master ever gave to me and I treasure it very much. If it wasn’t for him I would still be living out on the streets homeless and vulnerable. Once I apply my makeup and fix my hair properly, I remove the nightgown, my panties and stockings and place them into an empty laundry hamper. I open one of the dresser drawers next to my mirror and take from it a pair of white panties, a matching bra, and a pair of full length white tights. I quickly get my undergarments on, before adoring my beautiful maid dress. It still fits me the way it did when I first started working here. I flash back for a moment to that fateful day before remembering I have much to do today. I slide my feet into a pair of black Mary Jane shoes and buckle them securely before opening the door to my quarters and stepping out into the hallway.

Paintings and pictures of my master and his family as a child line the walls as I make my way towards the kitchen to prepare my master’s daily breakfast. Yet something seems different today as I proceed through the halls, as if there’s something watching….it’s just my imagination is all. I need to work on waking up more in the mornings.

Once I arrive in the kitchen I walk over to the refrigerator but before I open the door I notice a balled up pair of tan pantyhose lying on the floor. Curious as how to that got there, I walked over quickly and picked the ball of hose up. That’s odd; I never leave my clothing lying around like this. How did this…
Before I could finish my thought, the ball of nylon flew from my hands and into my mouth. Part of the legs stretched around my head, the two ends meeting and tying securely. I let out a scream that was muffled by the pantyhose gag I now had in my mouth.

I reached up and tried to loosen it and pull it free, but it held tight and securely, preventing me from calling out to my master. I decided to run to his room and ask for his help with my predicament, running from the kitchen to the living room where I suddenly felt what was like a pair of strong arms forcing my arms down to my sides and pinning them there. Fearfully I looked down and saw my arms being held there by about three different sets of hosiery! The stretchy material wrapped itself around my body, soon securing my arms to my side successfully. I struggled to pull them away but the hose proved stronger than I thought, my arms snapping back to my side with every effort.

Trying to escape to my master’s quarters, I ‘m only able to take one step before I feel my ankles get slammed together, causing me to fall on the soft carpeted floor. Struggling to see, I’m not surprised to see more living nylons coming up and binding my legs securely together. Yet I can’t stop the fact I’m crying in fear of what’s occurring. I laid upon the floor, struggling to escape from my nylon bindings, my voice nothing more than a muffled cry of help and fear. Squirming, I started shifting my body across the floor, my salvation asleep just down the next corner. My master would be able to free me from my bondage. As the sight of his door came into sight I moaned a sigh of relief, but I had only a brief moment to enjoy this before I noticed a long black stocking sitting like a snake in front of my master’s door. My eyes widened as the nylon beast extended its leg hole like a mouth and flew at me, and clamping onto my head. I screamed loudly, still drowned out by the pantyhose balled up in my mouth.

Slowly I felt the nylon stocking encase my head, making its way down to my neck, then my shoulders, all the while I struggled harder and harder as it consumed me. After consuming me past my breasts which bulged against the nylon, showing off its meal, it increased its speed. I felt the sensation of the nylon slide past my hands and soon all that was sticking out of the thing were the bottom of my dress and my shoes. From all my struggling though I was only able to wiggle my feet lightly. It was impossible to see outside my prison as it swallowed my feet and constricted more over my body. The nylon soon was pressed against my body, like a snake that had devoured its meal; it showed the basic form of a young girl, struggling to escape and crying for her master to save her.
I then heard the most wonderful sound I had heard all morning, the ruckus had woken up my master from his sleep and the door to his quarters was opening. I let out many muffled cries, hoping that he would notice me quickly and save me. His footsteps got closer and closer until I could feel he was standing in front of me.

What happened next still shocks me to this day, as I heard my master say to me that everything worked as he planned. His hands began to slide all over my body, from my face down to my legs, until his hands made their way to my breasts. I moaned in disapproval and wriggled in my nylon cocoon as he began to fondle my breasts through the nylon. Why is he doing this to me? What did I do to deserve this? I served him loyally!

My questions were soon put to the back of my mind as one hand began to rub my womanhood through my dress. I moaned lightly, not sure what to do, if I could even do anything at all. I struggled more, the violating touch of my master making my bondage a bit more pleasurable. His hands shifted again but instead of touching me more, he picked me up off the ground and began to walk back towards his room.

“Now my beautiful maid, I’m going to truly reward you by giving you some of the greatest pleasure you’re ever going to know. I hope you’re ready…..”
Proudly Ignoring Quicksand Signs since March 31st, 2009 ^_^
My Drawings and Stories: http://lady-of-mud.deviantart.com

nachtjaeger

Re: Story: Nylon Maid (Pantyhose Bondage)

Postby nachtjaeger » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Nice!

Might be interesting to get a single very large stocking, stick a lady in it up to her pretty neck with her arms at her sides, and then drop her into quicksand. :twisted:
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Now that got the pulse rate up! :D Very cool, L.O.M!

mudwarden

Postby mudwarden » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:11 am

Nice... Very nice indeed L.O.M.
Thanks for sharing it!

Return to “Off Topic”