RIP Betty Lynn.

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
OBI-wan

RIP Betty Lynn.

Postby OBI-wan » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:33 pm

Thelma Lou on The Andy Griffith show.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Theo

Re: RIP Betty Lynn.

Postby Theo » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:39 am

Sad to hear, one of my long time favorite shows. All the main characters except Opie (Ron Howard) are gone now, and of the recurring adult characters, I think only Ellie Walker (Elinor Donahue) and Charlene Darling (Maggie Peterson) are still alive now.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:56 am

And Leon (Clint Howard).
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:05 am

OBI-wan wrote:And Leon (Clint Howard).

I remembered Clint Howard, I saw him and Ron on TV a few weeks ago. Leon's not, "technically" one of the main character's, and I said recurring "adult" characters. There's actually at least one other recurring child character who's still alive, Richard Keith, who played Opie's best friend Johnny Paul.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Return to “Off Topic”