Ghislane Maxwell

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Tim Kelly

Re: Ghislane Maxwell

Postby Tim Kelly » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:46 am

They should offer her a choice; either;
imprisonment in Gen Pop, for life, as the sexual plaything of an entire prison full of 17-stone lesbians with no concept of personal hygiene,
OR,
Again, life without parole, BUT with a cell to herself, but ONLY if she reveals where her father, the notorious "Captain Bob" Maxwell, squirrelled away the MILLIONS he stole from the Daily Mirror Pension Fund, and makes FULL restitution to the Mirror Group's pensioners.
"Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh! Quicksand! I'm sinking! I'll go straight to the bottom of.......GLURP!"
(a month later)
"Ugh! Yukkkh! Ptui! I'm out of it! I'm free! Not even quicksand can defeat the power of.....the Eye of Zoltec!"

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:16 pm

dlodoski wrote:Someone reported this as a highly politicized topic. It's not.

Well, that wasn't me. Maybe they meant "this is sure to cause some kind of trouble" and clicked "political" because they didn't know what else to call it.

Most people, I suspect, have no idea how easily the disadvantaged are manipulated. And how others are ready to take advantage of them. They are both ugly truths that some powerful people would rather not see the light of day.

Quoted for truth. Most of us feel confident that we would and could just walk away.

As for this thread -- well, it's up to you. There's a Maxwell thread on UMD off-topic where some ning-nong is trying to tell us that Maxwell is a victim and they're not closing down that.

Things aren't going well for that guy at all.

Nessie

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:21 pm

Nessie wrote: As for this thread -- well, it's up to you. There's a Maxwell thread on UMD off-topic where some ning-nong is trying to tell us that Maxwell is a victim and they're not closing down that.

Things aren't going well for that guy at all.

I didn't think so at first, but as the days wore on I came to the conclusion that it was a troll move. Either that or he really is that ignorant/compromised.

All of this hits squarely on the concept of objectification. If you objectify women in your mind on a daily basis as part of your fantasy life, that's one thing. But if you objectify real women in real life on a daily basis because you're an animal, then I guess it's possible to be tempted to defend others who do it on an industrial scale.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Return to “Off Topic”