Ghislane Maxwell

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
OBI-wan

Ghislane Maxwell

Postby OBI-wan » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:07 pm

Rot in prison bitch.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Mynock

Re: Ghislane Maxwell

Postby Mynock » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:04 pm

368ECD5B-8436-4753-A3AC-D815733E10B4.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:14 pm

i'm sure i am over simplifying things

but she's an attractive woman--- why not just be satisfied with her and avoid the teenagers?
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

QuicksandMania

Postby QuicksandMania » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:19 pm

MadMax359 wrote:i'm sure i am over simplifying things

but she's an attractive woman--- why not just be satisfied with her and avoid the teenagers?

Blackmail, brainwashing, and bribery move nations.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:11 am

Someone reported this as a highly politicized topic. It's not.

In fact, if human trafficking is politicized to the extent that one view sells the idea that it doesn't exist, or that this person isn't scum, then that view is bullshit.

I just met a gentleman who was labor trafficked from India to England at the age of 14 - in 1961. His story had a happy ending in that he escaped, and ended up owning an Indian restaurant in London, and also met and married a Great Aunt of my wife. I have also seen trafficking first hand in various forms in the Philippines.

Most people, I suspect, have no idea how easily the disadvantaged are manipulated. And how others are ready to take advantage of them. They are both ugly truths that some powerful people would rather not see the light of day.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Theo

Postby Theo » Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:40 am

OBI-wan wrote:Rot in prison bitch.

I don't agree OBI-wan. I'd much prefer a more... "old fashion" punishment, one her distant European ancestors would appreciate. Bog sacrifice! :twisted:

Or, with all the money he had, why not just have a harem of paid-off, "ADULT," girlfriends, like Jean Paul Getty :roll:

Mynock wrote:Meme: "True love... is finishing each others sentences."

Priceless, just priceless Mynock! :lol: I so enjoy good meme!
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:17 pm

Let her suffer like the victims.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:48 pm

Theo wrote:

Or, with all the money he had, why not just have a harem of paid-off, "ADULT," girlfriends, like Jean Paul Getty :roll:

now THAT'S a plan!!
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:14 pm

Defective wiring. Pedos will be Pedos even if they have all the money to hire all the legal age hookers in the world.

I don't even want to guess what's wrong with his "assistant". I mean shit, at least if you're a pedo you have the excuse of being mentally defective, but to be the person who delivers his victimes....?! One can only hope there's a special level of hell made just for people that evil.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

QuicksandMania

Postby QuicksandMania » Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:25 pm

Mynock wrote:
MadMax359 wrote:I don't even want to guess what's wrong with his "assistant". I mean shit, at least if you're a pedo you have the excuse of being mentally defective, but to be the person who delivers his victimes....?! One can only hope there's a special level of hell made just for people that evil.

Conspiracy theorists hold that she worked for Mossad in conjunction with the CIA to arrange liasons on Pedophile Island between high-level persons and underage girls, secretly recording same and using those as both blackmail (threaten to reveal the pedophilia) and bribery (offer more such liasons) so as to coerce "cooperation" of these newly minted rapists toward establishing a New World Order (NWO).

Maxwell is the daughter of notable suspected spy Robert Maxwell and is also purportedly licensed as a pilot of both helicopters and submarines, making her a perfect logistics operative for such an elaborate global criminal cabal.

As crazy as all this sounds, each passing day makes me more convinced of its authenticity. What we really need to see is Ms. Maxwell's "Little Black Book" of blackmail victims. That would be quite telling.

See "Out of Shadows" for a start down the rabbit hole into the Wonderland of conspiracy theories.

Return to “Off Topic”