Sick and Tired...

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Raidium

Re: Sick and Tired...

Postby Raidium » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:06 pm

Thank you guys for being so helpful! This morning is going well so far excluding the severe lack of sleep due to insomnia and the nonstop crying and whining from my spoiled brat of a niece. Haha! Not much running today, made up with my gf before she went to orientation for her new job so I feel alil better about that but I feel we still have some talking to do. The one thing im not looking forward to today is finishing up the mowing I started yesterday but I have to fix the mower first Lmao! But I have a feeling that today will be a pretty good day ^^ Maybe tonight I can draw something for the art section :P
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it..."

http://raidium.deviantart.com/

Scarol

Postby Scarol » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:46 pm

Welcome to my life too
Work to live....or live to work...

Scarol

Postby Scarol » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:10 pm

Well, I shall tell this about me.
I'm happy I can release a bit of my life here.
And I am so happy I can talk with all of you about it.
I'm working as a painter, but I don't have a painting business.
Because I have problems with speed and insight, so I have painted my whole school from the inside.
And the school promised me for a contract to get paid for school painting.
But they lied, and now I heard I have to go to a social workshop :shock: for people who has psychic problems in the society. :(
Then I ask myself: WHY? :( I helped teachers and other student on school with their exam and others.
Do I deserve this :cry: with what good things I have done? Is this a punishment from god? :evil:
And I have to tell this: I cried a lot in the night hours in bed :cry: , and I still cry in bed in the night sometimes. :cry:
Well, I have to live with it, I don't have another choice. I'm good with movie making with the game "The Movies Stunt and Effects" :) and I wished they had work like that.

I had to tell this.
If someone has something to say about this I will read.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:00 am

Scarol,

Sorry, I didn't see this right away.

I don't know how to answer all of your problems...you said before that you were autistic, and that means that things are harder for you than they are for others. It isn't fair but if you keep seeing a therapist, they can help.

But if you are painting, and you are good at that...perhaps, if you don't get a regular job doing painting, you can work for yourself? Can you be a free-lancer?

I just let a free-lance painter, who is between regular jobs right now, paint my entire garage. I gave him quite a bit of money too.

For whatever it's worth, peek in "Other Producers" and "Off-Topic"...I think you will see parts of something that you asked for from me.

People ask me for mud stuff a lot, but I take very, very few requests.

You're getting yours, though.

Nessie

mudmaiden

Postby mudmaiden » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:51 pm

Many of our friends on this thread has great advice for you, Radium. I hope this one helps. Remenber this:

No one can make you feel bad without your permission!
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

Scarol

Postby Scarol » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:38 pm

mudmaiden wrote:Many of our friends on this thread has great advice for you, Radium. I hope this one helps. Remenber this:

Well one can...my father...

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:20 am

Scarol wrote:
mudmaiden wrote:Many of our friends on this thread has great advice for you, Radium. I hope this one helps. Remenber this:

Well one can...my father...

Yeah...that is one of those things that intellectually, I know should be true, but it's easier said than done, especially if the person who's doing it to you is important to you in some say.

Nessie

Return to “Off Topic”