anime expo

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
groppingmire

anime expo

Postby groppingmire » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:15 pm

is this weekend in LA convention center any chance of running into some sinkers :D and the stinkers :twisted: who like to shove them in ? :twisted:
kuro? purple monkey? a20? lady in mud? ect? any of you tredding where the groppingmire be?

Raidium

Re: anime expo

Postby Raidium » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:42 pm

Sure would be nice to be able to attend that! Unfortunately I live all the way in Michigan so its a bit of a nasty walk LOL at least I can look forward to Youmacon in Detroit ^_^ Anyone gonna be there? :P
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it..."

http://raidium.deviantart.com/

benmetal

Postby benmetal » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:19 am

I went to Fanime this year, and AX last year. Unfortunately, won't be going to AX this year. And I know it's nothing special, or anything to get a big head about (which, trust me, I don't) but I'm actually fairly well known, one might even say famous, in the cosplay community, both in the United States and overseas (both Europe and Japan). Just thought I'd share that for some reason.

And your mention of meeting up with fellow sinkers IRL made me realize for the first time that I've never actually met another one in person before.

A20

Postby A20 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:22 am

The only time I went to anime expo was in 2007. I would've liked to go this year but no money :(

benmetal wrote:I went to Fanime this year, and AX last year. Unfortunately, won't be going to AX this year. And I know it's nothing special, or anything to get a big head about (which, trust me, I don't) but I'm actually fairly well known, one might even say famous, in the cosplay community, both in the United States and overseas (both Europe and Japan). Just thought I'd share that for some reason.

And your mention of meeting up with fellow sinkers IRL made me realize for the first time that I've never actually met another one in person before.

I'm curious now, since i've accumulated so many cosplay pictures on my laptop haha.. You cosplay too?
Image Fan of tight miniskirts and pantyhose in quicksand Image
A-020's deviantArt | A-020's Patreon | A-020's Gumroad | A-020's Twitter
| A-020's YouTube

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:24 am

I've been to FanExpo twice in Toronto... in 2008 and 2009. Very cool! Lots of fun. Combines anime/manga with sci-fi, comics, horror, gaming and everything else in between.

Lots of cosplayers there... bumped into a tall slender version of Sailor Mars and almost asked her to marry me on the spot... but only in my head... ;)

groppingmire

Postby groppingmire » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:24 pm

:twisted: now if we could just sink the some of the cosplayers in some of there retired costumes
and no i am not a cosplayer

Return to “Off Topic”