Happy Fourth of July

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Theo

Re: Happy Fourth of July

Postby Theo » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:14 am

Happy belated Independence Day! (AKA: "everywhere sounds like a warzone day" :lol: ) Hope every had a wonderful and safe weekend with the three F’s of American holidays (family, food, and fireworks! :D ).

I can see just about every fireworks display in the county from my perch, so I prefer to leave that to the pros and instead, celebrate with firearms, mike jugs, water bottles, and just about any other expendable container that will hold water. And with everyone and their Uncle shooting something off all around me, I feel like I’m less of an irritation to my neighbors... if only for a few days :lol:
Happy 4th.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Postby Theo » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:16 am

Black Clay Lord wrote:Also known to some as "Scare the Crap out of you Pet Day".

So true! :lol:
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:20 am

I will never forget that day.

"This is the best fireworks show ever!"

Also the shortest :lol:

7,000 fireworks intended for a 17-minute display were discharged prematurely and simultaneously from all four barges and the pier. The entire cache exploded in less than a minute.
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Return to “Off Topic”