Civility? What's that?

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
EVysther

Re: Civility? What's that?

Postby EVysther » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:42 pm

Mynock wrote:That would've been priceless but at the time I just wanted out of there lol. People these days have just gone nuckin futs and I was seriously worried there for a minute or two she was gonna do something to the car like smash a mirror or break a window or something. Mario Cart BMW is still a BMW and they ain't cheap or easy to fix.

I've had a few run-ins with this kind of lunacy.

Imagine heading back to your vehicle after purchasing the last necessary bags of Halloween candy.

You're on the side of the parking lot aisle far enough that people can get past you

...alas, someone has taken offense at my existence...

...this big black 4-wheeler (and I mean rims three feet off the ground) pick-up stops right next to me, the passenger window rolls down, and this rather large - and I do mean large! - woman with black hair, glasses, and attitude to spare calls me out and makes some charming remark about how her beauty is far more important than an old f**k like me, and that I shouldn't worry about being in the way.

I blew her a kiss and she flipped me off and tore off into the sunset. :roll:
Eric Vysther

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery -
today is a gift...that's why it's called the present!
"

Return to “Off Topic”