Naughty Man/Woman Eating Plant #1 (Contains Story: Rated R)

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.

I'm trapped in this plant, what would you do?

Try to save me
12%
Get caught by the plant & join me
29%
Watch me struggle in vain
59%
Leave me to my fate
No votes

Total votes: 17

Kamisori Katana

Naughty Man/Woman Eating Plant #1 (Contains Story: Rated R)

Postby Kamisori Katana » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:48 pm

Now most of you know that there is quicksand on Second Life but how many of you know there are man eating plants on Second Life?
Trumpet Plant_001.png
Yes, I was caught by my own plant unlike most man eating plants you have seen, these are very naughty. Each plant actual has story dialogue. Let me post what this plant did to me.

[14:09] Kamisori feels the leaf under them twitch and is suddenly bounced up in the air, feeling a sticky sensation on their feet as they find themselves hanging upside down from a plant's capture vine.

[14:09] The plant reels its catch in, sucking Kamisori's trapped body into one of its trumpet-shaped flowers. The inside is soon filled with a sticky, syrupy mucus that makes it hard for them to move at all.

[14:11] During their struggles the plant's sap slowly dissolves a part of Kamisori's clothes.

[14:12] By now, the plant's juices have eaten away all of Kamisori's clothes. Their naked body is covered all over by the sticky, sluggish slime, and they start feeling a soft tingle on their sensitive parts.

[14:13] Covered with plant slime from head to toe, Kamisori remains trapped in the narrow tube, feeling the slick walls rub and squeeze against them almost sensually.

[14:24] The plant's trumpet pulses around Kamisori, squeezing and relaxing, while the thick, dexterous tendril covers them in even more concentrated sap, making their whole body tingle strongly.

[14:26] The smaller tendrils continue to tease at Kamisori's skin, almost seeming to concentrate on their most sensitive areas. Even though they're everywhere around them they seem to know exactly how to subdue their prey's will.

[14:14] Trapped securely in the plant's grasp, Kamisori feels something sliding up their legs, rubbing against their sensitive parts with strong, slimy touches.

[14:15] Without any way to fight back, Kamisori feels even more plant tendrils ensnaring their body, rubbing and squeezing all over with their slick embrace.

[14:16] The exploring tendril on their body starts getting bolder over time, now thoroughly rubbing and squeezing Kamisori's most sensitive areas.

[14:18] As if they weren't trapped securely enough, Kamisori can feel more of the plant's appendages wrap around their legs, making escape even harder and causing even more stimulation on their privates.

[14:19] Kamisori can't do anything but struggle, the plant still feeling their body up in a most sensual way, while other vines coil around their upper body for additional restriction.

[14:20] Slowly, the thick vine withdraws from Kamisori's privates, leaving them aching for more. The tendrils pull on their legs, sucking them deeper despite any progress their struggles might have made.

[14:22] Kamisori gasps with pleasure and surprise as the thick vine starts once again to rub their sensitive parts, the smaller ones resuming their full-body massage to keep them distracted from any thoughts of escape.

[14:24] The plant's trumpet pulses around Kamisori, squeezing and relaxing, while the thick, dexterous tendril covers them in even more concentrated sap, making their whole body tingle strongly.

[14:26] The smaller tendrils continue to tease at Kamisori's skin, almost seeming to concentrate on their most sensitive areas. Even though they're everywhere around them they seem to know exactly how to subdue their prey's will.

[14:28] Kamisori's sensitive privates tingle strongly from continued exposure to the sap, making the erratic, wandering touches of the plant's tendrils even harder to ignore.

[14:31] Slowly, the thick vine withdraws from Kamisori's privates, leaving them aching for more. The tendrils pull on their legs, sucking them deeper despite any progress their struggles might have made.

[14:32] Finally Kamisori escapes, breaking out of the plant's grip, panting with exhaustion.

Yep, that's what happen. Naughty plant. Now this plant can actually grab 3 people & do something like this to them so I leave you with a poll. "I'm trapped in this plant, what would you do?"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Off Topic”