Cocaine Bear

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Mynock

Cocaine Bear

Postby Mynock » Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:32 am

10/10
Do you like Bears? Do you like drugs? Are you a sick fuck that can laugh at people getting mauled by a Bear on drugs? Bro, do I have a movie for you..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
B3A92341-7792-4579-B335-E7384ECB4C7B.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

BogDog

Re: Cocaine Bear

Postby BogDog » Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:00 pm

Crack-bears, huh? I guess people got tired of these...

"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:08 am

As if getting mauled by a regular bear wasn't bad enough. :roll:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Theo

Postby Theo » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:08 am

Mynock wrote:10/10
Do you like Bears? Do you like drugs? Are you a sick fuck that can laugh at people getting mauled by a Bear on drugs? Bro, do I have a movie for you..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bear Meme wrote:I fucking love cocaine!

Duncan Edwards wrote:As if getting mauled by a regular bear wasn't bad enough. :roll:

OMG, I'm rolling on the floor! :lol: I haven't seen it yet but I probably well eventually.

I've always thought this isn't a problem one these BAG's (Big Ass Guns) couldn't handle :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Postby Theo » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:44 pm

P.S. I also like how little effort and imagination they put into the unambiguous title. Now imagine for a moment if other movie titles were as forthright. For example:

Avatar: The Way of Water — Blue People Move to The Ocean

The Banshees of Inisherin — Isolation Causes Insanity

Top Gun: Maverick — Has-Been Feuds With New Guy Until Near Death Experience Brings Then Closer

Tár — Make-Believe True Story (Oops, that title already belongs to Fargo (1996), and 9 out of 10 of other “based on a true story” films).

Everything Everywhere All at Once — Cocaine & LSD Woman
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:33 pm

If it'll make anybody feel better about movie violence guilt complexes, I DO want to see "Cocaine Bear".

"Sharknado" was GREAT!

Nessie

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:53 pm

CGI has really taken gore to a whole new level, and this flick uses it to it's full potential. I heard a couple gasps from people in the audience who afterwords looked like maybe they had gotten more horror than they expected in their horror comedy. :twisted:
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Villein

Postby Villein » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:48 am

+
=
The Sequel.

Taglines include "This Cook Has Wings", "The Ultimate Ultraterrestiral Power Trip" and "Nothing is More Certain".
PLEASE DELETE

Tim Kelly

Postby Tim Kelly » Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:32 pm

I would expect a coked-up bear to wear a striped shirt. Carry a mobile phone and shout "greed us good!" and "lunch is for wimps!" and generally behave like Gordon Gekko....
"Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh! Quicksand! I'm sinking! I'll go straight to the bottom of.......GLURP!"
(a month later)
"Ugh! Yukkkh! Ptui! I'm out of it! I'm free! Not even quicksand can defeat the power of.....the Eye of Zoltec!"

Tim Kelly

Postby Tim Kelly » Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:34 pm

Someone ought to make a film about a bear on weed that just lies around all day saying "Awwwwwwww Maaaaaaaan......"
"Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh! Quicksand! I'm sinking! I'll go straight to the bottom of.......GLURP!"
(a month later)
"Ugh! Yukkkh! Ptui! I'm out of it! I'm free! Not even quicksand can defeat the power of.....the Eye of Zoltec!"

Return to “Off Topic”