Getting A Little Too Hot Around Here

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Theo

Getting A Little Too Hot Around Here

Postby Theo » Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:56 am

I've heard of global warming, but aye yi yi, this is ridiculous! :oops: I think I'm gonna have to order me a liquid nitrogen cooling system for my car, and maybe one of those suits volcanologists wear when standing near the edge of a volcano :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Fred588
Producer

Re: Getting A Little Too Hot Around Here

Postby Fred588 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:17 am

Theo wrote:I've heard of global warming, but aye yi yi, this is ridiculous! :oops: I think I'm gonna have to order me a liquid nitrogen cooling system for my car, and maybe one of those suits volcanologists wear when standing near the edge of a volcano :lol:

I think we have a display malfunction here.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:29 pm

I smoke Brisket at 180. Few hours outside in that you'll be fall off the bone tender. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though the weather around here has been downright bipolar. Last Saturday it was almost 80 and I actually got out and had my first sink of the season, two days later on Monday the high was in the 40s. By Friday it's supposed to be back up to 80 again. Mother Nature WTF?!?
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Theo

Postby Theo » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:05 pm

Fred588 wrote:I think we have a display malfunction here.

Or maybe there's a low burning fire near the temperature probe? Either way, they might wanna get that checked out.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:25 pm

Mynock wrote:I smoke Brisket at 180. Few hours outside in that you'll be fall off the bone tender. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though the weather around here has been downright bipolar. Last Saturday it was almost 80 and I actually got out and had my first sink of the season, two days later on Monday the high was in the 40s. By Friday it's supposed to be back up to 80 again. Mother Nature WTF?!?

180 seems a bit on the hot side for beef. I would use the water bath at 130.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Theo

Postby Theo » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:37 pm

Mynock wrote:I smoke Brisket at 180. Few hours outside in that you'll be fall off the bone tender. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't bother me none, I gotz this fancy new suit.

Space-suit.jpg

It's a little heavy and bulky, and the price tag is astronomical. But the climate control, oh boy! It's out of the this world comfortable! 8-)

Mynock wrote:Seriously though the weather around here has been downright bipolar. Last Saturday it was almost 80 and I actually got out and had my first sink of the season, two days later on Monday the high was in the 40s. By Friday it's supposed to be back up to 80 again. Mother Nature WTF?!?

I hear ya. Several days last week it was in the mid 80's, then the next day, barely 50, with lows in the upper 20's. But at least there hasn't been much humidity yet. I can take 80's and even 90's with dew points in the low 50's. But once that dew point gets close to 70, yuck! :oops: I need that space suit in those conditions.

I haven't yet attempted to do any sinking this year. Ground temps are still a wee bit chilly, and the few little spots I go to are under 3-5 feet of water. If we keep getting rain like we're been, it might be late summer before I get a chance at it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Theo

Postby Theo » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:39 pm

Speaking of toasty 185° temps, I'm suddenly reminded of this Twilight Zone episode: The Midnight Sun

somebodyelse

Postby somebodyelse » Tue May 16, 2023 2:17 am

You smoke brisket? How do you keep it lit?

Sorry, couldn't resist. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Tue May 16, 2023 1:36 pm

somebodyelse wrote:You smoke brisket? How do you keep it lit?

Sorry, couldn't resist. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The secret is organic Grass fed ingredients...... :twisted:

IMG_3261.jpeg
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Tue May 16, 2023 4:08 pm

Mynock wrote: ...The secret is organic Grass fed ingredients...... :twisted:

You need heat to release the THC.

So much for medium rare with that guy. :D
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Return to “Off Topic”