The Truth Is (Finally) Out There

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Duncan Edwards

Re: The Truth Is (Finally) Out There

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:51 pm

We can't really speak with the closest primate relative, the chimpanzee, here on the earth. Can you imagine how difficult it might be for a race only 100,000 years more advanced to speak to us? Most of our attempts at communication are aimed at beings who think and behave approximately as we do. We're really cutting the odds of getting in touch with someone else down to the barest minimum. If we ever find anyone like that we'll know right away that the universe must be teeming with other civilizations.

Among our first intelligible queries will most likely be - Do you have any hot females that look and function like ours?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:44 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:The reality is though that this is a load of armadillo fur.

I believe!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/is-this-pink-fairy-armadillo-real/

Nessie

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:45 pm

Nessie wrote:
Duncan Edwards wrote:The reality is though that this is a load of armadillo fur.

I believe!

Nessie

Dang! Looks like an alien for sure. I was thinking about armadillos because last week I had two in front of me, chasing each other and oblivious to the dogs, in the manner that can only be about making little armadillos, and they practically ran over me. The happy couple ran under the barn and likely took care of business because I didn't see them again. They don't see well and they're the only thing with four legs around here that's not as bright as a possum. Armadillo fur was the most impossible, implausible, thing I could come up with. No more. :shock:

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:49 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:
Nessie wrote:

I believe!

Nessie

Dang! Looks like an alien for sure. I was thinking about armadillos because last week I had two in front of me, chasing each other and oblivious to the dogs, in the manner that can only be about making little armadillos, and they practically ran over me. The happy couple ran under the barn and likely took care of business because I didn't see them again. They don't see well and they're the only thing with four legs around here that's not as bright as a possum. Armadillo fur was the most impossible, implausible, thing I could come up with. No more. :shock:

hat you say about possum intelligence is MOSTLY true but the so-called "Vampire Possum" is actually quite bright. I realize that their brightness may be a contradiction in terms given they are very rarely ever seen. Or is that scene?
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:54 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:
Armadillo fur was the most impossible, implausible, thing I could come up with. No more. :shock:

You score points for having a good imagination.

I can't resist furry critters. Whether aliens get my attention or not may depend on how thick their fur is.

Nessie

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:58 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:Armadillo fur was the most impossible, implausible, thing I could come up with. No more. :shock:

You could have picked any reptile or amphibian. 8-)
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:03 pm

Fred588 wrote:hat you say about possum intelligence is MOSTLY true but the so-called "Vampire Possum" is actually quite bright. I realize that their brightness may be a contradiction in terms given they are very rarely ever seen. Or is that scene?

I don't know but the one on your property was worth the trouble to find. :mrgreen:

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:08 pm

Nessie wrote:
Duncan Edwards wrote:
Armadillo fur was the most impossible, implausible, thing I could come up with. No more. :shock:

You score points for having a good imagination.

I can't resist furry critters. Whether aliens get my attention or not may depend on how thick their fur is.

Nessie

Earth Girls are Easy was a guilty pleasure featuring furry aliens. Wasn't that great after Geena put her clothes on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:30 pm

Heh......sorry guys, really thought that was the start of something big. Sure did spawn some interesting converstions though. :lol:

I remember reading this mathmatical exercise years ago that went something like this:

There are 100 billion stars in our galaxy. Billion, with a "B" as in, 100 followed by nine zeros. 100,000,000,000.

Suppose only one percent of those stars have planets orbiting them that can support life. Not that they actually do have life, just the capabiility of supporting it. That's One Billion star systems. 1,000,000,000.

Now suppose of those Billion Star systems and planets, only one percent of those actually have evolved life of some kind. We're down to ten million star systems now. 10,000,000.

If out of those ten million systems, only one percent of them have evolved complex multi cellular life, equivelant to current life on Earth, we're at a hundred thousand Earth like planets out there. 100,000.....pretty crazy to think about right?

And finally......if only one percent of those Earth like systems and planets have gone all the way, and evolved complex sentient life, people like us......that's still a thousand civilizations out there. Just in our galaxy alone.

Space is huge. When the numbers get big enough even the improbable becomes probable.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:11 am

i think that math is compelling!

the other math is that our galaxy is about 100.000 light years across

so those planets with sentient life could be distributed tens, or hundreds of light years apart from each other

IF it is possible to go as fast as the speed of light, that would be a daunting task to travel from one to another

at this point, we don't begin to know how to go that fast; any civilization that does would me so far advanced it's hard to comprehend

i hope contact will be made someday, at least in terms of sending and receiving messages... but for now, i'm afraid we're on our own
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “Off Topic”