The Truth Is (Finally) Out There

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Mynock

The Truth Is (Finally) Out There

Postby Mynock » Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:57 pm

Link to article:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023 ... hed-craft/

When asked by Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) if the pilots of a crashed craft were recovered, the witness, David Grusch, a former Air Force intelligence officer who studied UAPs, responded, “As I’ve stated publicly…biologics came with some of these recoveries.”

When Mace asked if those biologics were “human or non-human,” Grusch responded, “Non-human.”

I think this is officially one of those moments where the World gets different. :shock:
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

sixgunzloaded

Re: The Truth Is (Finally) Out There

Postby sixgunzloaded » Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:53 pm

Very interesting article and video. The way Mace and Grusch discuss it certainly seems to imply that the pilots were 'Non-human' but there's enough ambiguity that he could have been referring to something else. Live cargo perhaps? Every living thing on Earth, other than humans themselves, from amoebas to zebras, could be called a 'Non-human biologic'.
I wish they would have given a description of the craft itself. Was it even Earthly materials or something else? Was it aero-dynamic? Or was it destroyed beyond salvage?

I WANT TO BELIEVE!!! :D :D :D
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

QuicksandMania

Postby QuicksandMania » Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:11 pm

A more likely explanation:

Alien Threats A Facade to Justify Spending Bonanza warns Edward Dowd

“An alien threat is a government spending bonanza,” claims Edward Dowd, founding partner of Phinance Technologies. He also warns that central bank digital currencies could give the government more control over people’s money and freedom, adding more economic chaos to today's bear market. And as economic conditions worsen, the U.S. dollar is “at an endgame” and the government would need to introduce a new financial system, he explains. In order to survive this ongoing turmoil, Dowd advises investors to seek opportunities in cash. “People at the maximum amount of fear will want to sell everything. You have to fight that fear,” he claims. Finally, he says that de-dollarization is unlikely to happen given the dollar’s dominance in global trade. “So the dollar system, if it fails, will fail up, meaning it will destroy the rest of the globe before it destroys us,” he concludes.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:50 am

Nobody would be happier than me to learn that beings from another world came all the way here to visit us. The reality is though that this is a load of armadillo fur. Little Green Men came all the way here from distant suns through time and space and couldn't land the damn thing? If they could send a ship faster than light they should be just as able to send a simple message asking us to prepare a runway first. Or easier still, a way to communicate with them so they don't have to sneak in the back door without a weather forecast and crash. Such extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and we've never had the first tiny bit of that. I'm not holding my breath while I wait for it.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:17 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:Nobody would be happier than me to learn that beings from another world came all the way here to visit us. The reality is though that this is a load of armadillo fur. Little Green Men came all the way here from distant suns through time and space and couldn't land the damn thing? If they could send a ship faster than light they should be just as able to send a simple message asking us to prepare a runway first. Or easier still, a way to communicate with them so they don't have to sneak in the back door without a weather forecast and crash. Such extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and we've never had the first tiny bit of that. I'm not holding my breath while I wait for it.

i wish i could disagree with any of this

but i can't! :(
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:39 am

Maybe someday we get a message from not too far beyond that says something like "Hey neighbor! Swing that Webb space telescope over here and you'll see trace methane and chlorophyll on our little rock like yours." - Then I'll believe it. We now live in an age where we might actually be around to learn something like this relatively soon.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

TK421

Postby TK421 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:22 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:Nobody would be happier than me to learn that beings from another world came all the way here to visit us. The reality is though that this is a load of armadillo fur. Little Green Men came all the way here from distant suns through time and space and couldn't land the damn thing? If they could send a ship faster than light they should be just as able to send a simple message asking us to prepare a runway first. Or easier still, a way to communicate with them so they don't have to sneak in the back door without a weather forecast and crash. Such extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and we've never had the first tiny bit of that. I'm not holding my breath while I wait for it.

Any sentient lifeforms capable of mastering time and space to cross vast lengths that defeat our understanding of the laws of astrophysics probably would be wise enough to take one look at this lil rock of ours and know fully better that it’s best to avoid us. We can’t even stand the sight of each other long enough to not produce a war for 5 minutes. Imagine how we would treat them
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

Tim Kelly

Postby Tim Kelly » Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 pm

Of course they didn't show the bit where the Men In White Coats came to take him away......
"Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh! Quicksand! I'm sinking! I'll go straight to the bottom of.......GLURP!"
(a month later)
"Ugh! Yukkkh! Ptui! I'm out of it! I'm free! Not even quicksand can defeat the power of.....the Eye of Zoltec!"

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:09 pm

In my opinion, the probability of their being sentient life elsewhere in the universe is 100 percent. On the other hand, any beings capable of visiting the Earth would certainly have the ability to keep themselves concealed. Based on that, I see the probability that any UFO sightings involve extra-terrestrials is pretty close to zero.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Villein

Postby Villein » Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:19 am

Without giving too much of myself away… why after almost a hundred years of lies-within-lies around this subject, am I expected to suddenly get excited about The Truth? In other words, how to take at face value a culture derived from the Boy Who Cried Wolf, mixed within a fleet of Egyptian Riverboat Captaincy?

I will no make claim to know exactly what may be known, arguably mostly unknown, on this broad subject.
But a core part of me cannot take any of this at face value despite suspecting there is truth to the umbrella of this phenomena overall.
PLEASE DELETE

Return to “Off Topic”