3 letters

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Fred588
Producer

3 letters

Postby Fred588 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:36 am

It said, "Write three letters."
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

MadMax359

Re: 3 letters

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:18 am

LOL that will do the trick
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

PA Jack

Postby PA Jack » Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:13 pm

Fred588 wrote:It said, "Write three letters."

OK, I had never heard/read that one - even better than the grass house one. I want to tell this one to a few people I know who remember the Cold War and who know who Stalin and Khrushchev were. Thanks for posting.
Formerly jack c, years ago.

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:55 am

Fred588 wrote:It said, "Write three letters."

OK..... I.O.U..... ;)
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Theo

Postby Theo » Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:13 pm

This might be off topic for the off topic section, but what can I say, I have a one-track mind today.

It’s a woman’s first day on the job delivering mail in two small towns separated by a marsh. The delivery car won’t start as it’s been some time since it was last driven, so she is forced to walk her route. Once finished in the first town, and now behind schedule, she decides to cut across the marsh to the second town. A short distance into the marsh, she discovers another mail bag. Looking inside, she finds undelivered mail for the second town postmarked a few months ago, and three envelopes without stamps. The first of which on the outside reads, “if you encounter any trouble, read this first.”

In a hurry to deliver the mail on time, she tosses all the letters in her bag, slings it over her shoulder and presses on without any further thought. A few minutes later, she suddenly starts sinking in the soft ground. She tries to get out quick, but between the suction of the mud under her feet and her heavy mail bag, she just sinks quickly to her hips. Now stuck and realizing she’s in trouble, she digs through her bag for the first letter and opens it. All it reads is, “try leaning back.” She complies, and slowly, she is able to work her way out.

She quickly resumes her trek, but a few minutes later, she again finds herself stuck in the mud and sinking fast. Before she can lean back, she’s up to her chest and unable to move in the thick muck. She looks around for something to grab onto, but the only solid object insight is a small downed tree with some branches, which is too far away to reach. Finding herself in trouble again, she remembers the other two letters. Opening the second one, it says, “try using your clothes.” Again complying with the letter, she takes off her shirt and swings it towards the log. But when it falls short by just a few inches, she takes off her bra, and ties it to the end of her shirt forming a loop. With that, it snags a branch, and though her shirt and bra rip apart before she can get out, it also pulls the log close enough for her to reach in the process.

Having narrowly escaped twice now, she contemplates turning back for her own safety. But by now, it appears she is smack in the middle of the marsh. Thinking there’s no difference which way she now goes, she decides to press on, hoping she’s past the worst of it. But a few minutes later, she steps into another deep patch of thick mud. She tries leaning back, but this mud is much thicker than the previous two patches, and no matter what she does, she just can’t pull her legs out. Again almost up to her chest, she looks around for something to grab onto and sees a tree limb sticking out of the mud — just a foot beyond her reach. But now topless, and having left her torn and muddy clothes behind, aside from her shorts now impossible to take off, there’s nothing she can use to reach the limb. With nothing else she can now do, she reaches into the bag, and opens the last letter, which reads, “scavenge other letters to write three letters, put them in the bag, and throw the bag as far as you can.”
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:28 am

it's always a great idea to try to use a damsel's clothes to escape! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:44 pm

Theo wrote:This might be off topic for the off topic section, but what can I say, I have a one-track mind today.

Having narrowly escaped twice now, she contemplates turning back for her own safety. But by now, it appears she is smack in the middle of the marsh. Thinking there’s no difference which way she now goes, she decides to press on, hoping she’s past the worst of it. But a few minutes later, she steps into another deep patch of thick mud. She tries leaning back, but this mud is much thicker than the previous two patches, and no matter what she does, she just can’t pull her legs out. Again almost up to her chest, she looks around for something to grab onto and sees a tree limb sticking out of the mud — just a foot beyond her reach. But now topless, and having left her torn and muddy clothes behind, aside from her shorts now impossible to take off, there’s nothing she can use to reach the limb. With nothing else she can now do, she reaches into the bag, and opens the last letter, which reads, “scavenge other letters to write three letters, put them in the bag, and throw the bag as far as you can.”

Sounds like a great idea for a video to me.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:25 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:Sounds like a great idea for a video to me.

Be my guest, all I'd appreciate is a complementary copy of the result :D
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Return to “Off Topic”