Stills From Mostly Unuseable Footage

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Boggy Man

Re: Stills From Mostly Unuseable Footage

Postby Boggy Man » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:47 am

That place looks like it may have some possibilities, if you are willing to work at it. :) Have you considered pushing all the soft mud on the bottom to one spot, bunching it all up into one area, until you have a nice muddy patch above the water to wallow in? :idea:
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:40 am

Boggy Man wrote:That place looks like it may have some possibilities, if you are willing to work at it. :) Have you considered pushing all the soft mud on the bottom to one spot, bunching it all up into one area, until you have a nice muddy patch above the water to wallow in? :idea:

Now that, I could do! Another guy suggested I bring a bucket and just pile it.

You can move the mud around in there any way you like. They don't mind.

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:34 am

Wahhhh!

I checked the mudpit in these photos today and there's two feet of NEW water on it! That poor mudpit! It drowned!

I'll check back later this week to see if the poor thing recovers.

Nessie

jack c

Postby jack c » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:43 am

We are so dry here near Philadelphia that I envy your rain, but I guess there is such a thing as too much or too little. I cannot imagine a park around here with sinking mud, full of people actually sinking. There must be some East to Midwest cultural difference or something. Maybe the rain has made your other peat locations better - right?

Keep on sinking.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:00 am

jack c wrote:I cannot imagine a park around here with sinking mud, full of people actually sinking.

They're mostly sitting. It was hard to get used to it the first time or so, because I'm really used to being in mudpits totally solo...or with a good mud partner who I know very well.

You can't really do the fetish thing there. But it's relaxing.

After awhile I got so I could live with it. It's a very peaceful kind of park. They don't know anything about the likes of us.

Last time, they were complaining about all the water. I almost suggested that they all consider bringing a one bag of bentonite clay apiece. Hey, if everybody forked for one bag of the stuff, we'd have that foot and a half of wet killed off in no time.

Here's a gem. I overheard this from a young lady calling to a reluctant man on dry ground:

"You are human. You HAVE an immune system! Now get into the mud!"

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:55 am

A small update...the season's coming to a close so I'm grabbing what I can. And back there I was today. A bit cool but very silky.

Nobody was there today except, toward the tail end, one of Them showed up to say hi and he had a little camera.

(I'm about ready to just capitalize it as "Them" to denote those wandering, innocent and ignorant, non-fetish mud folk, none of whom I know.)

"Can I take your picture?"

Huh? "Are you talking to me?"

Yeah, he was. I asked why and he said:

"You're all muddy!"

So I posed...and I'll be watching here and UMD now to see if I show up.

He could be One Of Us, but more likely, he's just another one of Them. Thought it was funny, though...I'm sure he had no idea how many mud pictures of me there really are.

Sorry I can't show you the picture, though...he's got it, and I don't know who he is.

Nessie

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:47 pm

Nessie wrote:
"Can I take your picture?"

Huh? "Are you talking to me?"

Yeah, he was. I asked why and he said:

"You're all muddy!"

So I posed...and I'll be watching here and UMD now to see if I show up.

He could be One Of Us, but more likely, he's just another one of Them. Thought it was funny, though...I'm sure he had no idea how many mud pictures of me there really are.

Sorry I can't show you the picture, though...he's got it, and I don't know who he is.

Nessie

I keep telling you that you look great like that. He was probably just a "normal" guy who saw a fabulous babe and knew how to ask for a picture. Hope we get to see it somewhere. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:04 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:I keep telling you that you look great like that. He was probably just a "normal" guy who saw a fabulous babe and knew how to ask for a picture. Hope we get to see it somewhere. 8-)

Okay...

Um...calling all men between the ages of 25 and 45...

Did anybody take a picture of me mostly covered with mud while wearing a short dark swim skirt and a purple exercise top at this shallow mudpit that's covered with water right now?

Are you here?

You did this right after the Park Police left.

Hello?

Nessie

Return to “Off Topic”