Did My Civic Duty For The Day....

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Mynock

Did My Civic Duty For The Day....

Postby Mynock » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:52 pm

Just busted a carload of dope heads. Well the cops did the actual busting but I called it in. :)
So I'm laying in bed reading a book and I hear this car pull up outside. Old POS Chevy with 3 people crammed in it. Nobody I know. Driver gets out, opens the trunk, gets a plastic bag, gets back in the car. They're just sitting there looking around all nervous like and by now I'm getting suspicious. So I call it in as a suspicious vehicle and give 911 the plate and a description. Car moves about half a block down from my house, so I leave the shotty by the door and walk out to the sidewalk to keep and eye on 'em. Cops come rolling up about 4 miinutes later (great response time the must have been close). Chevy takes off in the opposite direction. So I'm standing there hopping up and down like a epeleptic spider monkey pointing at the car yelling GO GO!!! (Cop must've thought I was retarded but I was all keyed up :lol: ) Cops take off after them. 10 minutes later another officer pulls up and thanks me for calling it in because they had about 3lbs of dope in the car!!! Don't know what kind of dope but hey dope's dope and it's off the street.
Score one for the good guys!!!! 8-)
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Demonxchaos

Re: Did My Civic Duty For The Day....

Postby Demonxchaos » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:26 pm

Awesome, the more dope and dope heads off the street the better for everyone. Thanks for doing your part in making this world a safer place!
Improvise, adapt, and overcome all challenges.

MuddyEddie

Postby MuddyEddie » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:12 pm

You get an ace in my book! Any time we can get the baboons off the street is a good day!

I never got a chance to bust a doper, but I did bust a car thief. Saw a car driving a little erratically. Called it in and followed the car, keeping the cops on the phone and directing them in. They caught up to it about 10 minutes after I called them. The officer thanked me, as the baboon that stole it was a 13 year old "initiate" into a gang, and that was his initiation rite.

So, again, good job on helping to keep your city safe!

Eddie

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:07 pm

Very cool. Nice job.

I woke dad up and we shot at a guy siphoning gas out of his car during the '73 oil embargo. Been waiting to shoot at somebody again ever since. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:57 pm

LOL!

My wife's great-grandfather was a tough old bird. He had broken his back in a tractor accident, but after a couple of days in the hospital he got dressed and WALKED out. (Seems they didn't change the bedpan often enough to suit him.) Back home on the farm, he rigged up his own trapeze sort of thing for physical therapy.
While he was recovering, a couple of guys showed up one night, backed a truck up to his chicken coop and started stealing his chickens. He came to the door and asked what they thought they were doing. "Don't mind him, it's just a crippled old man" said one of the thieves. "Crippled old man, huh?" He snapped the breech closed on his double-barreled twelve gauge and let them have some birdshot. These two geniuses ran off without their truck!

Duncan Edwards wrote:Very cool. Nice job.

I woke dad up and we shot at a guy siphoning gas out of his car during the '73 oil embargo. Been waiting to shoot at somebody again ever since. 8-)
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

MuddyEddie

Postby MuddyEddie » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:36 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:I woke dad up and we shot at a guy siphoning gas out of his car during the '73 oil embargo. Been waiting to shoot at somebody again ever since. 8-)

But you shoot people all the time!

And we hope you continue to do so for many, many more years! :lol:

Eddie

schlamm

Postby schlamm » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:25 am

Last edited by schlamm on Sun May 12, 2013 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LordMuck
Location: Somewhere forward of INS 'McArthur's' port torpedo room, brewing poteen.

Postby LordMuck » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:39 am

D'you do foreign tours? I've got a list... :-)
(Not including Robert Park; I'll cap that twat myself, it's a matter of honour).
"Isaac Asimov has an asinine motto- 'Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.' I agree with it completely- If it's read correctly. That is, only the incompetent wait until it's the last resort."
- jerry Pournelle

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:14 am

LordMuck wrote:

D'you do foreign tours? I've got a list... :-)
(Not including Robert Park; I'll cap that twat myself, it's a matter of honour).

Ah, your Lordship, pappy's scattergun is reserved for the domestic defense of the Edward's realm. However my nation is somewhat famous for making foreign tours to shoot miscreants. I'd suggest submitting a missive to the following address -

Pentagon, Washington, DC 20001

Good luck and happy hunting. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

LordMuck
Location: Somewhere forward of INS 'McArthur's' port torpedo room, brewing poteen.

Postby LordMuck » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:22 am

Is there an emoticoon for, "I can't speak due to dying of laughter,?"
"Isaac Asimov has an asinine motto- 'Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.' I agree with it completely- If it's read correctly. That is, only the incompetent wait until it's the last resort."
- jerry Pournelle

Return to “Off Topic”