Leggo My Coffee

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Mynock

Leggo My Coffee

Postby Mynock » Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:18 pm

I'm not normally a fan of weird coffee creamers, but it's day six of New Years Keto, I'm going nuts craving carbs, and the lady friend brings this home from the grocery store. Sweet mother of liquid waffles..... :shock: :D

IMG_2210.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Re: Leggo My Coffee

Postby dlodoski » Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:43 pm

Mynock wrote:I'm not normally a fan of weird coffee creamers, but it's day six of New Years Keto, I'm going nuts craving carbs, and the lady friend brings this home from the grocery store. Sweet mother of liquid waffles..... :shock: :D ....

Hmmm. I'll definitely give that one a spin if it shows up. (Dave takes another sip of Cinnamon Toast Crunch).
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:00 am

Mynock wrote:I'm not normally a fan of weird coffee creamers, but it's day six of New Years Keto, I'm going nuts craving carbs, and the lady friend brings this home from the grocery store. Sweet mother of liquid waffles..... :shock: :D

IMG_2210.jpeg

Not into fancy coffee myself. It just has to have caffeine. I do have a latte/cappucino/ espresso machine though for those who want to use it.

Not sure what Cappucino is, I think he used to be a boxing referee.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:38 am

I wonder how it would taste in my pumpkin spice coffee? :)
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:07 pm

Theo wrote:I wonder how it would taste in my pumpkin spice coffee? :)

I've never had much luck with flavored coffees. I should probably give them a try sometime - with some neutral creamer.

I just got a new Keurig for Camp MPV, identical to the one here at the office. Kirkland K-Cups are the only way to go IMO. 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:23 pm

Kureigs make an impressively good cup of coffee. I'm a fan of Tim Horton's and Death Wish pods but good old Folgers ain't bad either.
--Sun Tzu

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:55 pm

Mynock wrote:Kureigs make an impressively good cup of coffee. I'm a fan of Tim Horton's and Death Wish pods but good old Folgers ain't bad either.

If the pricing were different, I would probably try some different brands. As it happens, the Kirkland comes in around $.30 a cup, while just about everything else if $.45 to $.50 per cup.

I use a large cup/mug and brew one House Decaf and one Pacific Bold back to back - making it half-caff. The only thing that sucks is that they pulled the decaf from the stores. At least it's still available online (and with free shipping).

TK421

Postby TK421 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:14 am

Mynock wrote:I'm not normally a fan of weird coffee creamers, but it's day six of New Years Keto, I'm going nuts craving carbs, and the lady friend brings this home from the grocery store. Sweet mother of liquid waffles..... :shock: :D

IMG_2210.jpeg

Eh, I’ll pass. I am a good ol’ fashioned coffee guy. Reg cream, reg sugar, and serve. I do however buy various whole bean coffee from various small/local roasters. Still my fave is Dunn Bros Coffee Columbian Roast.
Last edited by TK421 on Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

TK421

Postby TK421 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:19 am

dlodoski wrote:
Theo wrote:I wonder how it would taste in my pumpkin spice coffee? :)

I've never had much luck with flavored coffees. I should probably give them a try sometime - with some neutral creamer.

I just got a new Keurig for Camp MPV, identical to the one here at the office. Kirkland K-Cups are the only way to go IMO. 8-)

The Ninja Coffee Bar, hands down is my favorite purchase. I never dug K cups. I can get better flavor out of my beans and still suitable for single serving or whole pot brewing. Even has an iced coffee and espresso brew function to make your own cappuccinos and what not.
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:27 pm

I have a Kureig but agree on the K-Cups, too expensive. I got the "My K-Cup" reusable filter so I could still have fresh ground but not have to make a whole pot of coffee. Works pretty good.
--Sun Tzu

Return to “Off Topic”