Happy Birthday, Nessie!!!

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
jack c

Re: Happy Birthday, Nessie!!!

Postby jack c » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:32 pm

Sorry Nessie, you have been on the sites so long, I have to comment publicly. Happy 50th. It is only an artificial milestone. I cried when I turned 30. 40 did not bother me much, I don't even remember what I felt turning 50 - was just another birthday. Change our numbering system to base 12 and you would have an entirely different birthday number.

You actually and truthfully look nicer than you did when you were 45. Let health and your priorities be the judge of when you decide to hang up the actual sinking, but I am rooting for 60 at this point. Happy birthday again.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:20 am

jack c wrote: Let health and your priorities be the judge of when you decide to hang up the actual sinking, but I am rooting for 60 at this point. Happy birthday again.

As far as the actual, real, off-camera, fetish-feeding sinking goes, I got a feeling that a doctor is going to have the final say.

There are no immortal humans. And there comes the day when something goes wrong, and there you are, getting this or that symptom checked out, and you've got this doctor looking you in the eye and telling you in a serious voice:

"It's time to stop eating crap/exercise more/take this prescription for the rest of your life/have surgery before it grows bigger/you mean you're still doing that (bad habit)? Well, knock it off...and I mean it this time!/SLOW DOWN! You ain't no spring chicken no more and them old bones can't take it!"

As for the on-camera sinking, I really don't know. Although right now, I feel perfectly healthy and energetic. My weight has been maintained at a good level for four years now, and that helps a lot.

I did actually film a lot this summer and it's not all released yet either. Last summer was weird...we had a a mudpit-killing draught. I only had one sinkin' hole all year. And it never warmed up very well and I couldn't do much with clips because every time I got into my only mudpit, my skin iced over if I didn't wear my cold-weather gear. I sank at least once a week, just, ya know, one chest-wader-clip looks pretty much like another.

But this year I had a lot of very warm days and I even scored a bit of help on some of the shoots, so I took full advantage of that.

It is time to start at least checking out local models for next year, though. It could be the difference between being able to shoot clips 'til I'm 70...or, one day, just having to stop altogether because as of now it's only a one-woman show and yes, you're looking at that one woman.

Nessie

bbjohn

Postby bbjohn » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:59 am

Happy Birthday to a beautiful and classy lady! I hope I look as good as you do when I get to be that age.

Hey, wait a minute. I just realized that, as of Wednesday (the 15th), I WILL be that age!! :shock:

I guess time flies when you're having fun, doesn't it? ;)

It's odd, but, once I turned 30, I realized being over 30 wasn't so bad. When I turned 40, I realized that being over 40 wasn't so bad. I got the feeling that same thing will happen now that I'm ready to hit the big Five-Oh.

Besides, I can still show the kids a thing or two. I astonish teenagers when they see me do complicated math problems on paper or in my head. I tell them we didn't have calculators when I was a kid, and they look at me in both awe at what I can do and astonishment at how ancient I must be by their standards. Believe me: that look on their faces is priceless! :lol:

So, Happy Birthday, Nessie! From what I've seen, you can still show those kids a thing or two in the mud. We all love you for it! :D :D

Big Bad John

undergrain1

Postby undergrain1 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:46 am

Turnin' 50? Meh. Someday, I'm gonna be a million and 50 (1,000,050) and it won't matter because I'll be in the place that really counts with the Man that really counts!

steve70

Postby steve70 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:18 am

A belated Happy Birthday!

steve70.

Return to “Off Topic”