-

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
mudxdresser

Re: Finally: Caught & Frisked by the police

Postby mudxdresser » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:34 pm

The haircut and car wash won't help, you were pulled over because of your foreign plates and the lateness of the hour. Under similar circumstances, expect to be pulled over again unless you luck out because the police have something better to do on their minds at the moment.

This type of thing happens everywhere, including the US. Whenever your presence or behavior is in some way anomalous, you incur the risk of the police finding whatever excuse the law in your particular country allows to check you out. They do this deliberately as they are always looking to ways to make searches as random as possible. A random search is a very effective statistical tool and the police know this. Notice how effective, they came very close to unraveling you as a mud fetishist.

It is difficult to defend against a random search, however, there is no substitute for having a good backstory constantly being composed in your mind when you are out on a mud expedition. The better you can anticipate both what you might be ask and what your story might potentially have to account for, the more believable your story will be.

Be sure and do some reading on basic interregation techniques, especially the infamous "Reid Techniques", they are used by police the world over. Keep your basic story simple and make sure any of the details you add to it do not result in any form of contradiction. Interregation is all about contradiction. Police ask questions until they either get bored or find a contradiction or observe you reacting nervously to the questioning.

Since the police have the ability to search your person or vehicle on demand where you are traveling, you need to work on a boiler plate story that makes the finding of wet clothing and other gear in your trunk boring. You want the finding of the wet gear to confirm your story and lead to boredom instead of to more questions.

You were lucky you were not ask for names. Never, never give a name unless that person and you are in cahoots and that person is prepared to provide prearranged details that will support your story. It is a simple interregation technique to simply ask for the address and telephone number that goes with a name you provide and then ask if you have a problem with that person verifying the part of your story they were involved with. Remember, police are always allowed to lie to a suspect.

I suggest you ask quesions on a legal forum or talk to a lawyer in the jurisdiction where you do your mud activities and learn the basic ropes of how best to defend yourself legally. Most legal defense comes down to knowing how to present a good story and yet also how to recognize when your story isn't going to prevent you from getting arrested and the time has come to shut up so that you don't do yourself any further damage legally.

You need to clearly know the difference in what aspects of your mud fetish behavior is illegal and what part is merely embarrassing. If you have to, embarrassing mud fetish details can be revealed under questioning as long as they do not lead inevitably to confession of illegal behavior.

Also, you observed your car being searched. Did you note where they did not search? Consider storing your wet gear in the engine compartment or under the frame if those areas are not routinely searched and offer sufficient space. Keep in mind that doing so alters both your backstory and risk if the hidding area is discovered. You will immediately be presumed to be guilty of something serious.

Consider hiding your wet gear in plain view, perhaps on the front seat back letting the breeze air dry them and a story about diving, swimming, whatever, anything but fishing. Never ever say you've been fishing unless your have fishing gear, actually know how to fish, and your gear smells and looks like it has just been in the water. In fact, I'd venture to say, never say you've been fishing unless you've got a fish in the cooler!

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:02 pm

The best excuse you can possibly have is to have a sinking partner of the opposite sex. Get caught and just use the excuse of "Well we were hiking around and decided to get a little kinky in the mud....sorry. :oops: " You might still end up a trespass citation or something but at least they're not going to take you for a weirdo and really throw the book at you. 8-)
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

bart1997

Postby bart1997 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Last edited by bart1997 on Sat May 09, 2015 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:31 pm

bart1997 wrote:
mudxdresser wrote:

Hey, all that sounds more like a guide on preparing soldiers should they become a POW. On the one hand thats just ordinary police and not Gestapo or whatever and on the other hand i/we do nothing illegal at all. One single control in a year is no big problem for me.
In fact i did some research regarding that topic and the reason for those whole lot of random controls is the Schengen Agreement of the EU. There are no border controls anymore at all, but to prevent smuggling and drug traffiking all those police forces have the right to control anyone within a certain distance of the former borders. So what...

Agreeing with Bart here. We're playing in the mud, not running drugs, arms, harming anyone, so what? There's no reason to be afraid of police when you aren't doing anything illegal. I've been confronted in situations where I actually was trespassing illegally and still had no major issues with the police because aside from being uncertain about my location I wasn't doing anything to be concerned about. My story to the officers was that I was photographing some muddy ladies. We weren't drinking, doping, partying, sexing, just taking some artsy photos. I showed an ID, gave them a credible story and a laugh, and all was well. They actually apologized for bothering us. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

jack c

Postby jack c » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:15 am

I live in Pennsylvania, USA. Our state cops have not digressed to this degree of nanny-state police work, although it is headed in that direction. The particular officers are not the issue - it is the rules by which they operate, the degree of caution with which they are instructed to proceed. A bit different from when I was a teenager - more of a police state. Good luck.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:42 am

mudxdresser wrote:Never ever say you've been fishing unless your have fishing gear, actually know how to fish, and your gear smells and looks like it has just been in the water. In fact, I'd venture to say, never say you've been fishing unless you've got a fish in the cooler!

And also, if you say that you've been fishing, don't forget the fishing license!
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:06 pm

Boggy Man wrote:And also, if you say that you've been fishing, don't forget the fishing license!

Oops.

Good catch, Boggy.

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:13 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:There's no reason to be afraid of police when you aren't doing anything illegal.

That is SO much the reason that I keep it to public land.

What'd I say to "The Path Guard?"

"If a Figure Of Authority, like a ranger, should ever come by and get nosy, just tell the truth about what we're doing. It's legal to hunt, cut down brush to create your hunting blind, and even collect plants, such as herbs (except wild rice) for personal use...and you may fish in the lake too...I'm sure I'm not the first person to have hung around here in waders. So why would me being in the mud be illegal? I got a dandy excuse right now for filming this scene, anyway. I'm just trying to beat this lousy rotten economy! Wait...not a Figure Of Authority? Just say hi. We don't care."

Nessie

mudxdresser

Postby mudxdresser » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:50 am

Sorry, I figure it is better to include too much information rather than too little. In defense of the too much information option, I will simply say, in many jurisdictions, especially the United States, never underestimate the potential for a sex crime charge if you are overly cooperative in responding to what seem like innocent questions. Most sex crimes in the US are felonies. Something to thing about...

But, rereading your intial post and appropriately redirected by your last post, I see that what you're looking for is less the "manual" as good suggestions for a backstory. My apologies, here's your backstory of last resort and it will cover any lies you're caught in along the way as well as your gear, muddy, wet, or whatever...

Your questions are embarrassing to me, please understand my hesitance to discuss my activities as being only the result of the desire to avoid the embarrassment of having to disclose the following. I am a mud fetishist. I have been to visit (pick one, a mudpit or a fellow male/female mudfetishist) for the purpose of having sexual activities involving mud. My/our activites were consensual and nothing more than a very good slippery good time was had. Pick one, I can reveal the location of the mud I took advantage of or I can/cannot reveal the name of my mud fetish partner. The gear you see was used to facilitate the mud fetish activities I engaged in, nothing more, and you are free to examine it in detail. I will provide all details of that activity that modesty allows in response to your questions.

Oh yes, I did say to remember to be sure all you did is legal, right?...

bart1997

Good excuse

Postby bart1997 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:15 am

Last edited by bart1997 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Off Topic”