Marina Sirtis lookalike?

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
redjak6t4

Marina Sirtis lookalike?

Postby redjak6t4 » Thu May 14, 2009 8:08 pm

Hi folks!

When I found the attached image I was immediately struck by this model's resemblance to Counsellor Deanna Troi of the good ship Enterprise.

What I'd like to ask is, does anyone else see it or am i just imagining things?

Thanks,

Redjak6t4.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Marina Sirtis lookalike?

Postby PM2K » Thu May 14, 2009 8:16 pm

Geez... she's a dead ringer, I'd say... :shock:

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Thu May 14, 2009 9:58 pm

i see the resemblance, but i think Martina is prettier... guess it could just be the makeup?

gods, i remember the scene where Troi and Dr. Crusher were doing exercises together.... :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Thu May 14, 2009 10:44 pm

That is quite definitely her .... stunt double. 8-)
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

UberGaijin

Postby UberGaijin » Thu May 14, 2009 11:27 pm

redjak6t4 wrote:What I'd like to ask is, does anyone else see it or am i just imagining things?

There are similarities...

MadMax359 wrote:gods, i remember the scene where Troi and Dr. Crusher were doing exercises together....

One of the better scenes in TNG. :)

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Fri May 15, 2009 1:58 pm

Thanks for the input folks! :)

If you look closely you 'll see that the model in question is wearing an metal collar around her neck and that her arms are drawn tightly together behind her back. Yep! You guessed it. She's a bondage model!
No big surprise there - assuming you're at all familiar with the QS fakes I post here and used to post at Deep Sinking. ;)

So, given that...

A. Many guys (myself included) lusted after Counsellor Troi when she was on ST:TNG and fantasized about a transporter beam bringing her to our bedrooms.

B. Those of us with QS interests L-O-V-E-D seeing her neck-deep in the holosuite mud pool.

C. We seem to have the potential raw material for some kind of QS fake here with this image.

...how should we proceed from this point?

On my part, I'll keep a lookout for more images of this model and this particular photo-shoot. I'll also look into the possibility of "re-clothing" her shoulders and chest area via photo-manipulation, substituting her casual clothes for a Star Fleet uniform and comm badge. If I can't swing that, there's always the option of a neck-deep QS fake - which, of course, will nicely echo with the holosuite scene. :D

I'm open to ideas here, though with a few conditions.

1. I don't do specific requests. Each person's taste is so radically different that there's no way I could satisfy them without alienating others. Also, there has to be a good degree of interest on my part to put in the hours of work that each QS fake needs. Without enthusiasm for a given project, my talent seems to dry up and wither. I'm sure you'll all chime with me on this.

2. There's no timeframe for this. It'll come to fruition when it's ready - so no badgering please!

3. Unlike Lt. Cmdr. Montgomery Scott, I'm not a miracle worker. So don't expect miracles. I can change and alter images within certain limits - but that's all. For example, the Troi-lookalike model's face has no real expression on it - it's quite passive. So please don't expect me to be able to make a QS fake of her smiling, crying, screaming, laughing or anything like that. I'll just work with what I've got and do the best I can, ok?

Now it's over to you folks for further input, ideas, etc.

Thanks,

Redjak6t4.

p.s.
As of tomorrow I'm going to be away from my computer for a while, on work-related stuff. Therefore expect only short text messages from me in reply to anything you post here. Can't really say how long this'll be for. Possibly a week. Possibly 10 days. Bye!

Return to “Off Topic”