Real Reality TV: Sometimes things go well

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Vivian Basterd

Re: Real Reality TV: Sometimes things go well

Postby Vivian Basterd » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:22 am

Of course the best thing about this Chilean Mine Rescue is, not only is the press full of stories praising the courage and fortitude not only of these particular miners but also of all miners all over the world in general, but also that it has totally pushed all mention of Thatcher(the enemy of British coal miners)'s 85th birthday out of the press altogether! In fact, she had to cancel her birthday party, citing ill health! Ha ha ha, the miners get the last augh after all!Hope it's your last one, bitch!
"I think Special Patrol Group is a silly name for a hamster".
"Well I'll change it then. I'll call it Cliff Richard...Aaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh!"

MuddyEddie

Postby MuddyEddie » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:38 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:Very unlikely I would be in there without a muddy friend of the female persuasion already. Not sure if that simplifies things. Imagine getting stuck with your mistress. Does that cut the problem in half or make it twice as bad?

And then there's folk like me. I have no wife, so there's no one to get pissed of at me when I'm out in the mud with a lady!

But staying on topic, I watched the rescue as well. That was truly amazing! I cannot even begin to imagine how those miners felt after finally seeing the sun again!

Eddie

newtothis2

Postby newtothis2 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:02 am

I saw some footage today regarding this story and they were posing for a group photo and they were all wearing sunglasses, most likely to re-acclimate to light based surroundings. Awesome story though.

Return to “Off Topic”