Interpret This Dream

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Duncan Edwards

Interpret This Dream

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:58 pm

I don't dream at night all that often and it's probably because I do most of my dreaming during the daylight hours when I should be concentrating on work. When I do dream at night I pay special attention because I'm sure my messed up head is sending me a message.

Bought a new truck a few days ago. Nothing exciting just another Ford Ranger to replace the Ford Ranger I'd had for nearly thirteen years. The old one ran fine after 237,000 miles (380,000 km) so I parked it out back and I'll drive it on the rare snow day this winter or for special situtations as they arise. The old truck was my beast of burden for some of the work we have all seen. It carried me to Studio 588 many times as well as Kristine and I on several misadventures. It was the only truck my daughter and my dog have ever known. Needless to say I have quite an attachment to it.

Here's where the dream kicks in - In my dream I'm trying to pull this thing into the car dealership to trade it in when suddenly the salesman yells at me "Hey, you got to clean that out first. We can't take it like that." I turn around and look through the open rear window to see the bed of the truck filled with mud and a naked Skylar Nicholas on her knees and having a wonderful time with herself. I can't recall the specific details of what happened after that.

Then I woke up.

Any of you mystics out there want to tell me what this means? 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Fred588
Producer

Re: Interpret This Dream

Postby Fred588 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:18 pm

It means that the extra sausage you had while watching the Titans game was not a good idea.

Duncan Edwards wrote:I don't dream at night all that often and it's probably because I do most of my dreaming during the daylight hours when I should be concentrating on work. When I do dream at night I pay special attention because I'm sure my messed up head is sending me a message.

Bought a new truck a few days ago. Nothing exciting just another Ford Ranger to replace the Ford Ranger I'd had for nearly thirteen years. The old one ran fine after 237,000 miles (380,000 km) so I parked it out back and I'll drive it on the rare snow day this winter or for special situtations as they arise. The old truck was my beast of burden for some of the work we have all seen. It carried me to Studio 588 many times as well as Kristine and I on several misadventures. It was the only truck my daughter and my dog have ever known. Needless to say I have quite an attachment to it.

Here's where the dream kicks in - In my dream I'm trying to pull this thing into the car dealership to trade it in when suddenly the salesman yells at me "Hey, you got to clean that out first. We can't take it like that." I turn around and look through the open rear window to see the bed of the truck filled with mud and a naked Skylar Nicholas on her knees and having a wonderful time with herself. I can't recall the specific details of what happened after that.

Then I woke up.

Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Demonxchaos

Postby Demonxchaos » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Perhaps the truck is symbolic of all your work at the studio, and that its sentimental value is worth much more than the trade in value.... or basically your mind doesn't want to get rid of your truck.

Or something like that, I'm taking Psychology but I'm not a shrink! XD
Improvise, adapt, and overcome all challenges.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:48 pm

All I can say is I wish my dreams were like that... :D

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:12 am

Gotta love those rangers. My family's had one mongrel or another since I can remember.
I'd say your dream is partly due to your anxiety about replacing a much loved vehicle and partly a damn good idea for a photoshoot and video. Hell if you find a heated garage you could even do that in the middle of winter. Just make sure you brace the frame with some jack stands before you fill it up, I have a feeling a bed full of Kaolin clay weighs way more then a quarter of a ton. 8-)
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:36 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:Here's where the dream kicks in - In my dream I'm trying to pull this thing into the car dealership to trade it in when suddenly the salesman yells at me "Hey, you got to clean that out first. We can't take it like that." I turn around and look through the open rear window to see the bed of the truck filled with mud and a naked Skylar Nicholas on her knees and having a wonderful time with herself. I can't recall the specific details of what happened after that.

The interpretation of the dream may depend on how you felt about it. You don't remember how the plot of this storyline ended, but I can think of two possibilities.

You could drive the truck into a secluded area and have your muddy way with the mud and with Skylar. In this case, the interpretation of the dream would not be complex. It would be one of simple wish fulfillment.

But it's possible that the sudden rejection of your vehicle totally screwed up your plans. You were counting on trading in your truck but now you can't. Not only do you suddenly have no place to leave it but...you can't take it home like that either.

In this case, the muddy Skylar in the back of the truck would represent a problem of some kind. But because this problem is represented by a muddy Skylar (something very desirable), it may be a thing that you don't REALLY want to be rid of at all...you like it, really...just, you wish it was just a bit easier to handle!

Just a guess...

Nessie
Last edited by Nessie on Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:37 am

Agreed with what other folks have said; your subconscious doesn't want to let go of the truck, because of the links to all the wonderful memories. And since it's connected to QS video, being full of mud and model was a reasonable excuse for you not to be able to let it go.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:52 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:...

That was no dream. It was a vision.

It's telling you to give Skylar a call and make it come true while you still have that old truck. ;)
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

newtothis2

Postby newtothis2 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:37 am

Perhaps it's the storyline for a 2011 shoot? That oughta get the creative juices flowing. 8-)

Return to “Off Topic”