General WAM Story

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Kookus

General WAM Story

Postby Kookus » Thu May 21, 2009 4:24 am

There's sinking involved, and it's a bit deep, so the subject matter may be of interest to some here. Be warned, though: there is no quicksand in this story, and it might be "chemically offensive" to those who cannot suspend disbelief for the duration.

This is a very rough draft, and my first foray into the general WAM field from the safety of my bogs. Comment/criticism is welcome.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

quagmire_uk

Re: General WAM Story

Postby quagmire_uk » Thu May 21, 2009 11:32 am

That should have been disgusting... but it was actually very awesome! Lol.

klib21

Postby klib21 » Fri May 22, 2009 7:34 am

Thumbs up.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun May 24, 2009 5:04 am

quagmire_uk wrote:That should have been disgusting... but it was actually very awesome! Lol.

That was some very well-described grease. I thought I could see that stuff in my mind as clear as day.

I would class reading this story as a guilty pleasure. It's not really my "thing", but it sure was fun.

Nessie

AyaneMatrix

Postby AyaneMatrix » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:41 am

It's pretty much a given that crazy old grease is nasty and smelly, but the way you described it made it all the more disgusting; and, in such a profoundly wrong way, this story is sexy for it! :mrgreen:

Awesome job on the girl and her eventual turn to enjoying her moments in the ooze! 8-)

Also, it gives me a wonderful idea for an image. Would it be okay to go ahead and make something to go with your story? ;)

Kookus

Postby Kookus » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:27 am

Have at it!
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

AyaneMatrix

Postby AyaneMatrix » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:22 pm

Sorry about taking so long to get to this; not that i was really busy, but being more lazy or silly. :roll:

In any case, here's what I have at this point. For the time being, she's... well... covered immensely in goo. :lol: I'll try to make it appear a bit more hefty with her skin showing through a bit later when I can get Poser to cooperate with the plugin i have. Otherwise, this might be it. :geek:

So, for those that enjoyed the story and were waiting for the image I said I'd work on: here you go! :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:24 am

That is very cool. :D

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:26 am

Love it! KInd of looks like cement! :D

AyaneMatrix

Postby AyaneMatrix » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:47 am

PM2K wrote:Love it! KInd of looks like cement! :D

quagmire_uk wrote:That is very cool. :D

Thanks for the kind words guys. 8-)

Though, after looking for ways to improve the image to better suit the story Kookus wrote, I can't help but to think that I may have done the textures wrong. :lol: After reading the story, I thought that aged and moldering grease would appear more grayish in color, but I may need to add some browns in there somewhere to be more realistic if there have been additions to the pit. That and add some swirls with the colors that could be present as well. :?

And I hope I'm not hijacking your original thread Kookus with the related image. If necessary, I can move it to another thread separate from this one.

Return to “Off Topic”