Consssssstrictor's Perilous Offerings

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Consssssstrictor

Consssssstrictor's Perilous Offerings

Postby Consssssstrictor » Mon May 25, 2009 9:30 pm

Moderators Comments - Sorry to do this to you friend. I enjoy your work but it does not appear to have anything to do with quicksand or sinking and as such should be considered off-topic.

Thanks for posting - Duncan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings, fellow peril-philes!

I was recently referred to this forum by a member of the Quicksand community, and thought I'd slink out from the virtual void and properly introduce myself and my creative wares.

For those unfamiliar with my slideshows, I was a frequent poster on YouTube (under the profile/guise of "Consssssstrictor")... that is, until YouTube started heavily censoring its content, and consistently foiled my attempts to infiltrate their website with my snakey and perilous propoganda, twice having suspended my profiles (and I'm oblivious as to what, specifically, was 'flagged' as inappropriate). Though I'm the first to admit that my imagery can be deemed... erotic... all of my slideshows feature similar themes, no nudity, and no gratuitous violence (relatively "tame" in comparison to the slew of questionable material out there). So, how they can choose to censor one video over another without simply black-flagging my entire batch of postings is beyond my comprehension.

Needless to say, a wave of rampant censorship has been plaguing YouTubers for the past couple months, so I'm not alone in the public outcry.

I am now showcasing my perilous postings on MySpace and Daily Motion:

http://www.myspace.com/473763736
http://www.dailymotion.com/Consssssstrictor

I am also in the process of building my own virtual lair from the ground up, so please keep tabs on me in the months to come.

I'm rather virgin to this particular virtual haven, and will relish perusing the tantalizing depths and offerings here... and welcome all to visit my lair(s) and comment at your leisure...:)

Todd - ATAK Productions - "Snake & Scream Queen Wrangler"

Robert
Producer

Re: Consssssstrictor's Perilous Offerings

Postby Robert » Mon May 25, 2009 11:34 pm

I wonder if we could borrow your pet snake for a PRP shoot?

Robert

Consssssstrictor

Postby Consssssstrictor » Tue May 26, 2009 12:02 am

...well, firstly, you should know that all of the snakes I utilize in my photo works and slideshows are of the rubber, 'unliving' variety...:)

Second... as much as I would be delighted at the prospects of your introducing "Anna" into your perilous productions, alas, I no longer have access to the monstrous prop snake. After several years of tussling with a host of vivacious vixens and ferocious femme fatales, the prop was in such disrepair and touching her up in Photoshop such a daunting and time-consuming task, that I simply needed to put her out to snakey pasture. I am, no doubt, yet searching for her successor...:)

I do have a slew of 6-foot rubber snakes that I've been using to expand upon my "Kijoka Talisman" series... but, nothing near as substantial as Anna, I'm afraid.

Also, I'm uncertain how we'd even make such an exchange... I'm not aware of your immediate proximity to me (central Pennsylvania).

Robert
Producer

Postby Robert » Tue May 26, 2009 2:16 am

Consssssstrictor wrote:...well, firstly, you should know that all of the snakes I utilize in my photo works and slideshows are of the rubber, 'unliving' variety...:)

Second... as much as I would be delighted at the prospects of your introducing "Anna" into your perilous productions, alas, I no longer have access to the monstrous prop snake. After several years of tussling with a host of vivacious vixens and ferocious femme fatales, the prop was in such disrepair and touching her up in Photoshop such a daunting and time-consuming task, that I simply needed to put her out to snakey pasture. I am, no doubt, yet searching for her successor...:)

I do have a slew of 6-foot rubber snakes that I've been using to expand upon my "Kijoka Talisman" series... but, nothing near as substantial as Anna, I'm afraid.

Also, I'm uncertain how we'd even make such an exchange... I'm not aware of your immediate proximity to me (central Pennsylvania).

I gathered it was non living...lol Sorry to hear she is out to pasture, I hope she is having warm sunny days and lots of rubber field mice to munch on. ;)

My avatar says I live in Wisconsin and it doesn't lie. Granted it would be a long crawl but it would have made for an interesting collaboration. Your snake, possibly a model or two and our models and quicksand studio. Let me know if you ever do find another.

Good luck on your new adventure 8-)

Hourglass

Postby Hourglass » Tue May 26, 2009 6:27 pm

Your vids are very entertaining,

funny how these jungle themed fantaisies seem to be related in some way. Maybe they have a common root somewhere in the subconscious.

I hope you have the permission of Angustus (on Deviant Art) to use that icon
Hourglass

Consssssstrictor

Postby Consssssstrictor » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:02 pm

Thanks for the 'vote of confidence,' and for the notable regarding Angustus' image... I culled it many years ago from one of the Yahoo Snakey Groups, but never knew who actually produced the original art. Though I am always mindful and respectful of the use of potentially copyrighted imagery... I see no harm in simply using it as a profile icon.

captain scarlet

Postby captain scarlet » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:11 pm

perhaps you would be happier on Fantasy Danger Island; they have a section on "Vores" that you would be right at home in!
"Paul! PAUL! Are you all right?"
"I will be, Adam,...I ...will ...be......"

"Oxygen? But that isn't dangerous".
"It is...when there isn't any!"

testao

Postby testao » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:14 pm

Good work. Just is lanking some movie with quicksand! The blonde should be perfect! :twisted:

merloch

Postby merloch » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:06 am

wow im enjoying your vids the girls are just lovely

Return to “Off Topic”