Whoa,kay!(Whoa and Okay!) For the MEN.

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
psiandco

Whoa,kay!(Whoa and Okay!) For the MEN.

Postby psiandco » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:47 pm

Okay, I was on youtube just chillin. Searching for my missing anime collection, when I stumbled accross some interesting 3d art. I stepped away to get some coffee and the next couple of clips must have been rollin'. What My eyes fell on was something called, "METADOLL". appearently some japanese artist was using a computer program called "Maya" to make some of my uhm, fantasies come to digitally animated life. the only reason I mention this website here, www.metadoll.com, is because of the potential for *SINKAGE*.
if you go to the above webpage follow the link for the 'moved' site and look on the right hand side, middle collum for "Categories"...
WOW, huh?

wish that was in a handy quicksand pit! :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

psiandco

Re: Whoa,kay!(Whoa and Okay!) For the MEN.

Postby psiandco » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:55 pm

*okay, the digital pimp, yours truly, will now post a windows ready version of the video that caught my eyes. *WARNING* if the above picture offended you, don't worry it gets better!
Now, don't look! :twisted:

hmmph.. says WMV extension is not allowed.

ah well. I gave you all enough to go on. good hunting.

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:42 pm

Interesting find! Though you could, y'know, just say name of the video. There are many "categories", and several of them feature many videos.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:25 am

The .avi files wouldn't play in WMP (big surprise) but played fine with VLC. Wow! Maia is one seriously awesome program. Very realistic movement.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

quicksanimator

Postby quicksanimator » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:03 am

nachtjaeger wrote:The .avi files wouldn't play in WMP (big surprise) but played fine with VLC.

The AVI files use DivX (MPEG-4 ASP) video encoding. VLC media player comes with built-in support. For Windows Media Player and other software which rely on Windows DirectShow, the DivX codec(or a compatible item such as Xvid or ffdshow tryouts) must be installed.

Return to “Off Topic”