possible model to get

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
newQSFguy

possible model to get

Postby newQSFguy » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:25 pm

She apparently still does photo shoots in Florida, maybe she would try this and travel. Name is Becky LeSabre(or that's one of them). I know she is on a model site, just can't recall which one. Runs her own site too, but it's small time so I see she will do photos with some sites. Very girl next door look.

She was in the industry for girl-girl stuff and solo, but seems to only work for smaller sites now. Not trying to promote that site, they just do some nice photos of her. Really their only good model the last time I checked it out a few years ago.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DarthMau

Re: possible model to get

Postby DarthMau » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:50 am

Hi.

If you can throw her in a pit of quicksand with that cheerleader uniform with the tights. Be sure I will buy your videos.

newQSFguy

Postby newQSFguy » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:02 am

I am far from producing my own, but when I get to it, I certainly will try just that. Chances are she is hard to get or won't want to. Just imagine if we could though. She looks so good in tights.

newQSFguy

Postby newQSFguy » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:17 am

I know that DIDVP is on ModelMayhem.com and wondered if she might be on that site. Sure enough she was and sounds like she might do this since she will model for different sites. Here is her profile.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/382161

If no one gets her, I will try late this year or early next year when the quicksand shoots are going again. Hopefully by then I will have learned from the masters and have a good rep going.

spunkee311

Postby spunkee311 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:44 pm

Holy shit she lives in Mount Dora. That's an hour from where I'm at.

Return to “Off Topic”