My non-QS drawings

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Billie Bonce

Re: My non-QS drawings

Postby Billie Bonce » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:56 am

Thank you Nessie!
Nessie wrote:Although I don't know how old you actually are, I do think that you show a lot of character in it.
No secret here. I'm 48. Image
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:28 pm

Sorry guys but I can't keep from posting another non-quicksand art.

Here are the same two girls, Valya and Alya. They had fun at Kupala festival, and decided to hide somewhere for nude bathing (here is some information about Kupala: http://www.encyclopediaofukraine.com/di ... stival.htm http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Kupala_Day ). Actually, most people suppose that nude bathing along with making love with nobody-knows-whom in the bushes are the integral, inseparable parts of the Kupala festival. It is not quite true, but such an opinion has its reasons, too. However, our heroines, despite they are very cute and striking blondes, are surprisingly shy and diffident. That's why the girls went away from the fire, successfully avoided bunches of drunk guys and girls already having fun in the bushes, and found a private place where they supposed they wouldn't be seen. If the girls only know what awaits them, they would probably prefer to bath in their clothes right near the main fireplace... But all that will happen then. And now the girls just took off their clothes, looked at each other, and suddenly froze amazed by the vision of their bodies illuminated by the moonlight and dim light of the distant fire. The girls realized how beautiful they both are!

Yes, this is a story involving quicksand (and not only quicksand). ;) You may consider this picture as a teaser. To me that means I promise to complete the story and post it at this forum. Could be, this promise will stimulate me ;)

To help those who want to keep track of all stories about Alya, I'm readily informing you, that this story happened:
  • approximately 6 week after Alya got stuck in quicksand butt-first viewtopic.php?f=13&t=96;
  • exactly one week before Alya's 19th birthday on July 13th;
  • two weeks before Alya and Valya went to the seashore, where they had their next adventures (non-quicksand, that time)
    Image.
So many different suns

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:07 am

Wow!!!

Sums it up pretty well I think. :)

Would be nice to have a larger version of the image!

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:07 am

quagmire_uk wrote:Wow!!!

Sums it up pretty well I think. :)

Would be nice to have a larger version of the image!

If you are talking about the first picture in the previous post, click on it to get to the website the picture is hosted, and then click on the "903x1600" link at the top of the page, which would take you here. Remove the tick from the "zoom in" box at the top to prevent the picture from automatically resizing to your window. 8-)
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:31 pm

Thank you Boggy Man! I just was going to explain the same thing with the same words.

Actually, 903x1600 is the largest version I rendered in .jpg format for posting. However, the original picture in Photoshop format is much bigger.
So many different suns

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:12 pm

Oh! Silly me! Haha, thank you very much.

Bear in mind that I was impressed even when looking at 271 × 480 version of the image... you can imagine how stunned I am looking at it in 903x1600!

jack c

Postby jack c » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:31 pm

Hey Boggy Man,

I would certainly love to have the opportunity to have an avatar shot like yours (with me in the middle). Darby and Gummi - both scenes fantastic - I think perhaps the best-ever natural bog location I've seen filmed. I have followed your exploits and detailed posts for years. Thanks for joining with the producers to lend your expertise and unique locations to produce such dynamic videos. I have received MPV's "Quicksand - Too Late" DVD - simply fantastic - best DVD ever, on the whole, in my opinion, and there is certainly good competition for that title among the various producers.

Keep it up!

- Jack

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:09 pm

Hey jack c,

I believe if you'd try it you could find a more appropriate place for your posting. Much more appropriate ;)
So many different suns

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:49 pm

St.Valentine's day - Russian style

It's my old picture, dedicated to today's holiday
So many different suns