My non-QS drawings

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Re: My non-QS drawings

Postby Qsvgitguy » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:08 pm

Whoa! Awesome work there Billy. I could not draw like that to save my life. You have a real gift! :)

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:01 pm

This picture was appreciated surprisingly high on DeviantArt. So I decided to share it here, too.

I can say it is my the very first fanart. The characters (fairies, or, more exactly, pixies) are from the Sticky-Site. The one with blue hair is Trixie Pixie, who belongs to Andrade brothers. Generally, she shouldn't be allowed to use her magic, because whenever she does, she gets either herself or somebody else in deep trouble. Melanie, the redhead, belongs to Suichiro. She is friendly, super-energetic, curious, sometimes annoying, and she also frequently gets in trouble. But this picture is not stuck-related, so it doesn't belong to Sticky-Site. That's why I didn't expected that many people would like it. To my pleasure, I was wrong!

You can read and watch more about these pixies at Sticky-Site (registration is necessary), something you may find on DeviantArt: StuckFetish group, Yomerome's gallery, Suichiro's Favorites
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:28 pm

Very cute, Billie! That's the problem today's "automatic this and automatic that" society... when you put too many automatic functions in one's wand and forget the skills to manually make the magic happen, you're SOL when you need to fix something. Thanks for sharing!

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:52 pm

Awesome work. Thanks for letting us see the "other side" of you.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:50 am

Very cute! :D

Return to “Off Topic”