so what do you want out of (or into) quicksand/deep mud?

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
undergrain1

so what do you want out of (or into) quicksand/deep mud?

Postby undergrain1 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:15 pm

just a straw poll here...

do you like to sink yourself, or just see it happen to others?

if yourself, how deep would you ever want to sink and assuming you have the means to escape at that depth

-ankle deep
-knee deep
-waist deep
-chest deep
-armpit deep
-neck deep
-tilted back head face only visible ears covered deep
-vanished alltogether but hands at the surface deep
-vanished alltogether and unable to reach the surface at all the world <<forever>> beyond your reach deep

me - i want to do the sink myself, though watching it happen to others I imagine myself experiencing that sinking feeling
neck deep, but vanished alltogether as long as i can pull up quickly enough before i cant hold my breath anymore

nachtjaeger

Re: so what do you want out of (or into) quicksand/deep mud?

Postby nachtjaeger » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:14 am

Yes, I like to sink myself as well as watch. Neck deep would be cool, maybe just a little deeper. Unless I was with a lady who wanted to see me go under- then anything goes.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:42 am

I tend to stop sinking around shoulder or neck-deep. I don't submerge for fun. I do repetitive sinking...rise up, sink in, rise up, sink in...I like to do the sinking part slowly.

Watching?

Why would anyone want to sit in front of a screen and watch, when one can, instead, HAVE IT ALL FOR ONESELF?

What are fantasies, fleeting and insubstantial, compared to the solid (cough) reality of the mudpit? Why settle for a flickering scene...only one sense engaged (eyeballs)...when one can glut all of one's senses deep into actual squishy fetish matter?

(Okay, I do skip "taste"...make that four out of five.)

Ooooh! The soft, sinky, smooth, creamy feel of the ooze sliding up one's body as one descends steadily into the mire...mere images can NEVER do this sensation justice! I sink! I sink! I sink deep! I sink for me and no one else!

I am in control of my own fetish!

Except, I guess...

In January.

I tend to change my mind about all of this when it's January.

Roll me a scene, baby!

Nessie

jack c

Postby jack c » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:39 am

Sinking myself and watching clips are like two different experiences for me. I enjoy both, but in different ways. In my limited sinking episodes, I enjoy an adrenaline rush and the enveloping sensation, also the play-danger element. Watching a good female video is a more direct experience. Both are good, but in different ways. Watching a clip of a genuinely-interested female sinker is perhaps the best of both worlds.

tempman

Postby tempman » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:06 pm

I live in quite a prime location for sinking activities but its just getting to them with no car lol. i live near morcambe bay for quicksand but also near the moors for peat. the only problem is im equidistant so i cant get to either easily! but i digress. i like to sink to waist level. i go alone so i dont want to get any deeper than that for safety reasons. plus it doesn't appeal to me and since i like the very thick stuff i just dont want to risk it... y'know? the places i go aren't exactly empty but i wouldn't want to wait around for hours for the next person to come along, heh.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:04 am

I enjoy sinking, and the deeper it is, the better! :D I love struggling, and imagining that I am going to be sucked down to my doom, a most stimulating experience! :wink: The thicker the mire is, the better, since it warms up to me more nicely, increases the "stuck" feeling, and puts more pressure where it counts! :wink: If the mud is deep enough and conditions are right, both temperature-wise and cleanup area availability-wise, then I love to go completely under, preferably vertically. If the mud is loose enough, then I can pull myself under deeper, and if it is REALLY loose, I may even be able to pull myself down deep enough for me to reach straight up, and not feel the surface, before climbing back up to the surface, before I run out of my lungful of air (don't want my body to force inhalation while still submerged :shock: ). But, I rarely get that particular opportunity. Mostly, I enjoy going several inches under the surface, and breathe through a breathing tube. I use swim goggles to protect my eyes (except for melodramatic on-camera sinks), since mud always seems to get inside, no matter how tight I keep them closed.

For underbog sinks without a breathing tube, since it takes longer to move through mud when it is thick than when it is loose, I can't go under as deep on a lungful of air (needed for a round trip) in thicker stuff as I do in thinner stuff. But, if the mud is thick enough, I sometimes can go a bit deeper due to a gap in the mud staying open over my head, which after it closes, reopens when I begin to work myself back up just part ways. But, when the air passage is deeper, I find myself a bit more out of breath, likely due to me breathing in more of my exhaled carbon dioxide, and not getting quite as much oxygen as I do when I am closer to the surface, or above the surface. When the gap narrows enough, then I can get more oxygen, since there isn't as much of a pocket for my CO2 to collect in.

Good thick mud, where I am breathing through a breathing tube or even just a tiny gap in the mire over my head, is something that I love to stay under in for as long as I can, losing track of time, perhaps even half an hour, 45 minutes, or more! When the mud is very thick, and I exhale underneath it into the mud, I love the way it briefly separates from my face before sucking back against it again, with my exhaled air, that is rising to the surface, making a sound similar to when you blow air into balloons or anything that is inflatable.

If I start to feel a bit chilled, I struggle a bit, which helps me to warm up a little. I do eventually feel a bit on the chilled side, but mire's wonderful feel is stronger than any slight discomfort from being a little cool. The main thing that eventually gets me out is a full bladder, which I have to empty in the grass/bushes away from my sinking spots.

Resurfacing and escaping is rather easy. For loose mud, I just make climbing motions, stepping up with my feet and pushing down with my hands. When the mud is thick, I work one foot up, the other foot up, and then straighten out, forcing my upper body higher, work one foot up, the other foot up, straighten out again, which forces my upper body higher, etc. Thin mud is easy to move through to get to solid ground. As for thick mud, I just work myself up as high as I can, usually around waist deep, sit back, work my legs out, and then crawl to solid ground.

I also enjoy watching others sink. I love to put myself in their place and imagine what they are experiencing, or go a bit further in my fantasies, where anything can happen! :D
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:38 pm

How deep? Up to my neck but if I canget deeper so just my faceis clear with mud piling up above my ears-thats a bonus. I like to put my head under too but my real turn on is to be stuck in clay or deep mud so all my struggles & efforts to escape are in vain Trouble is we all know how to get out so I'm always looking for deeper stickier mud. Its a circle, find deep mud,escape,look for deeper mud etc,but its wonderful doing it

Quicksand_Hex

Postby Quicksand_Hex » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:18 am

If I could find mud where I could sink all the way under and not be able to reach the surface, I'd go that deep.

I've only been up to just above my knees, and even that took awhile to get out of. It was thick!

Return to “Off Topic”