Just Wondering

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
maps

Just Wondering

Postby maps » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:20 am

What is this called, I'm a male with an obsession with trying on women's bras?
Thanks
"BLOOD WIL FOLLOW BLOOD
DYING TIME IS HERE
Damage incorporated"

stevensenechal

Re: Just Wondering

Postby stevensenechal » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:37 am

I suppose it depends whether that D-cup fits or not.... :shock:
Arrakis trains the faithful.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:51 am

Technically, it's called cross-dressing, an anglicization of the medical latin transvestism. (trans=across, vest=clothing). And yes, you can still be an otherwise normal 100% heterosexual male and still enjoy wearing women's clothes. If that's all it is- enjoying wearing women's bras- it doesn't even register on the weird-o-meter. If you're not harming yourself or others, enjoy.

One guy in my area is otherwise straight, but likes to wear women's clothes (and has the body to pull it off.) He has an arrangement with his wife- he will go with her on all her shopping trips to the mall, art museums, concerts, etc. so long as he can cross-dress. Supposedly they have a lot of fun together.

maps wrote:What is this called, I'm a male with an obsession with trying on women's bras?
Thanks
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:52 am

A little digging around on Google certainly assures me that you aren't the only one, but I can't seem to find a specific name for this.

Unless it's just called a bra fetish...for everything under the sun, it seems, there's a fetish!

Nessie

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:12 am

Okay, wasn't gonna mention this, but I did try on one of the wife's bras once while I was folding laundry, just to see what it felt like. Yawn. Pretty pointless also, as she's a D and I'm (apparently) an AA. :oops:

I do wear my wife's clothes. I stole a pair of her jeans after she lost weight, and a pair of her black spandex stretch leggings for those occasions when I need to move silently and invisibly in the dark. :twisted: We have a bunch of flannel shirts, hooded sweatshirts, etc. that we share.

stevensenechal wrote:I suppose it depends whether that D-cup fits or not.... :shock:
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:22 am

I've worn guy's clothes. Sometimes I've even swiped the clothing from real guys.

In or out of mud...I've worn the stuff, and nobody notices...nobody cares...meanwhile, if a guy is seen wearing a dress, in mud or out of it, everybody notices and some insecure men even FREAK OUT!!!

Life isn't fair.

Nessie

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:45 am

I've worn many strange things in my life ( including my own vomit ) but being covered in quicksand under the moonlight doesn't seem all that strange anymore....
Arrakis trains the faithful.

Return to “Off Topic”