Furry/Furries

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
rhinodynamo

Re: Furry/Furries

Postby rhinodynamo » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:23 am

I posed this question because I began to notice "furry" members. I thought it was kind of unusual that their were men who had an interest in both anthropomorphized animals and QS. Do any members "blend" the two interests?

Badger

Postby Badger » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:51 am

rhinodynamo wrote:I posed this question because I began to notice "furry" members. I thought it was kind of unusual that their were men who had an interest in both anthropomorphized animals and QS. Do any members "blend" the two interests?

Yeah. There's furry QS stories and art. I know od one person who even wore a fursuit and did a little sinking, nothing too deep. But after making two videos he seemed to vanish.

Vintage_Witch

Postby Vintage_Witch » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:34 am

My alter ego though not furry per se is Miss Piggy ...go figure! :)

quicksand_for_life

Postby quicksand_for_life » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:38 pm

I'm not a furry but I do have a friend from the internet who is a furry. I'm unsure if he wears any costumes but I do know for sure he's mentioned a lot of times that he's a furry.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:11 pm

I myself am an actual "furry" as opposed to an anthro critter cosplay furry. And some folks on the forum might refer to me as a "bear." ;)

Once, on a thread about body types and grooming, somebody asked me if I shave my chest. I replied "I could, but it would look rather odd with the fur on the rest of my body."

And then there was great-great-uncle Nick. He was Italian (Sicilian?) and instead of my curly wiry fur he had an otter pelt. That's what family said he looked after he came up from the water after swimming.

And seriously, what red-blooded guy doesn't go for the anthro feline or vulpine? I grew up lusting after Marvel Comics' Tigra, and Cheetara from "Thundercats."
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Kfox113

Postby Kfox113 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:00 am

I know having been in the furry fandom for 13 years now, I've seen a lot of love and a lot of hate for furries. Personally speaking I can respect the fact that there's some out there who just don't care for them and really that's a-ok with me. :) We're all entitled to our opinions and feelings on various things. I'm just glad to have been able to kinda embrace the Quicksand, Mud, and WaM side of things. I get comments left and right now "oh Kritter you're the furry who drew all that art and got me interested in quicksand!" It's a very humbling honor and really I'm just glad to share the love of mud! Far as I'm concerned we're all here just to enjoy that sorta stuff and share the love for it. Be it human, furry, alien, wookie, 'bear', or OTHER. ;)

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:00 am

nachtjaeger wrote: And seriously, what red-blooded guy doesn't go for the anthro feline or vulpine? I grew up lusting after Marvel Comics' Tigra, and Cheetara from "Thundercats."

Not to mention Britanny the werecheetah from Gold Digger. :D

I'm not a furry per se, but I fell in love of furries about 10 years ago. I do have a weakness for the feline variety, but like vixens and the lupine as well. And all are more than welcome to come sinking. :D

BTW, I hope to add a few furries to my cartoon fakery gallery over time, so stay tuned those who would like to see that. :)

YourFurryMuddy_

Postby YourFurryMuddy_ » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:38 pm

Yep, I am a furry! Read my name! :D
Stay fuzzy, stay sinking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YourFurryMuddy_

Postby YourFurryMuddy_ » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:41 pm

Badger wrote:I wish there were more quicksand-loving furs! I am also a fur :> Gryphon!

to me, the fandom is less of a fetish and more of a group of friends... though I will also admit some part of me just finds the anthro animals sexier. But furries are a group of friendly people (for the most part), and the sex is... well, incidental. It's what you get when you have a lot of friends together!

Tokala

Postby Tokala » Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:48 pm

I happen to be an established fox furry/fursuiter, owning several suits and love all aspects of furry fandom. There are many NSFW aspects, the dancing, singing, art, writing, gaming that are really fun and there is a tightness in the community. I am involved in the NSFW aspect as well, which can be very..fun to say the least when certain suits are involved. For me, my fox sona is a bit of a spirit animal for me.

The quick sand element is something i been obsessed over since I was a kid. Just dying to explore some deep mud pit, perhaps wear my head, and make some fun videos. Trying to find some locations near me Rhode Island. Upon finding some spots, I'd be happy to share said content with the group as I know furry mud videos are scarce.

Return to “Off Topic”