Wondering

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Nessie
Producer

Re: Wondering

Postby Nessie » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:00 am

maps wrote:so, what did she mean about if i'm a dead ringer for her. Did she mean if i liked her, to try it.

I'm not sure. But I think you should do exactly as you please anyway. Cindy doesn't matter.

Nessie

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:01 pm

maps wrote:so, what did she mean about if i'm a dead ringer for her. Did she mean if i liked her, to try it.

It's a joke. The jist of it strikes me as "unless you look like an incredible babe, don't try to look like an incredible babe." Don't read too much into it. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:04 pm

Nessie wrote:...eye-catching clothes although I have gotten away with this...

And I'm not sure it is really that much easier for me than it'd be for you. I still had to smuggle that dress in and out.

Nessie

That's some serious devotion to the fetish. Amazing. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:25 pm

Seriously, don't sweat it, and all jokes on this thread are meant in a friendly way. If you like it, do it. It's like drag racing- not my thing, but some guys get a thrill out of driving really fast with women's clothes on. :roll:
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:06 am

Here's a picture of Cindy, if you do look like this I could be more open minded about a pic of ya! :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Arrakis trains the faithful.

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:01 pm

If you want to know what a guy in mud, in girl's clothes, should look like click katerina 033 on you tube. Oh & I get a kick from spandex gear in mud & thats at least unisex

rgadt

Postby rgadt » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:13 am

I wear some variety of women's clothes almost every time I go sinking, whether it is just a pair of denim shorts and a t-shirt, and a pair of knee boots, or a pvc skirt and top with shoulder length pvc gloves, and thigh high boots. Usually my outfit changes depending on what I think the odds of my getting discovered are, the depth of the mud I anticipate to sink in, or the amount of time I have to change clothes. I don't wear them any other time, and they are stored away from prying eyes. I just consider the roleplay part of my sinking fetish, and I have lots of fun doing it. Everybody has to find a comfort level, and no two people are going to approach the quicksand/mud fetish exactly the same way. Find your comfort level, and enjoy!
rgadt

Nurse Krystal

Postby Nurse Krystal » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:25 am

Do what makes you happy, and what you enjoy. Otherwise your miserable and I dont like having discussions with miserable people :roll: But seriously, I have some fantasies that most people, including here, dont really understand, no matter how much I explain it. And I dont know why I like them, but I do, and I also am able to differ fantasy from reality.

So if you want to go off and sink in some ladies clothing, go for it. If you want to post pictures, like what was said earlier, make sure you clearly identify that blog as crossdressing sinking otherwise people could get upset. Hell I got some old clothes you can wear that I dont wear anymore, but you gotta be able to fit into a 4'9" girls clothing lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"So wont ya tell me what freedom means, if I'm not free to be as twisted as I want to be."

Return to “Off Topic”