Wondering

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
maps

Wondering

Postby maps » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:21 am

What are people's views on guys sinking wearing girls clothes. I'v tought about it. It looks fun, but what are your thoughts on it.
"BLOOD WIL FOLLOW BLOOD
DYING TIME IS HERE
Damage incorporated"

Duncan Edwards

Re: Wondering

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:35 am

I think it's great if you're a girl. I can't imagine anything not found in a barnyard that is designed to fit more poorly into female clothing than a male. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:11 am

If you can jump the hurdles of A) finding the mudpit, which is already hard enough and B) scoring that site in a location that allows you the privacy required to pull such a thing off...

You have done more than most folks here can. Therefore, you have earned the right to sink in any kind of clothing that pleases you.

Nessie

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:38 am

Nessie is absolutely right. I'm not trying to stomp on anybody doing their own thing. That's really kind of what this entire group is. It's just a visual that doesn't really resonate with me.

Now maybe if you shaved your legs... 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:40 am

Since you asked, unless you're a dead ringer for Cindy Crawford or Claudia Schiffer, don't bother. You can wear whatever you want dude (that's your right) but if you post it here I will laugh my silky, La Senza panties off.... :lol:
Arrakis trains the faithful.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:19 am

I hadn't thought the question concerned posting pictures, but on that note, yes, finding a forum that is friendly toward this subject is indeed a huge problem. For awhile there was one called Wamdrogony, but it has shut down. It's too bad. The founder, Miss Helen, was fun and had some awesomely stylish friends. You can post pics on UMD, but you need to keep it in "Male WAM" or risk having to put up with rude whining from guys who can't stand accidentally bumping into pics of guys at all...no matter how they're dressed.

There's Haley's Horny Forum at

splosh.co.uk

which is friendly toward cross-dressers -- but they're way too heavy on food messes and haven't got nearly enough quicksand and mud!

Oh, by the way, what ARE my thoughts on guys who wear girl's clothes?

It is not a part of my personal mud thing. But it is perfectly okay at a mud session with me.

Things that you need to consider:

When I'm by myself, I tend to blitz in and out of mud without so much as a change of clothes. I hop in, do my thing, and rinse the big clods off in whatever water's there.

You can't behave like this if you cross-dress. You now need good cleanup, a changing area, and reasonable assurance that nobody will barge in on you. Most of my sites aren't good enough to support mudding in eye-catching clothes although I have gotten away with this...

And I'm not sure it is really that much easier for me than it'd be for you. I still had to smuggle that dress in and out.

Nessie

maps

Postby maps » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:32 am

I'm just wondering because I'v seen vids on youtube, and thought it might by fun. Btw, who is cindy crawford
"BLOOD WIL FOLLOW BLOOD
DYING TIME IS HERE
Damage incorporated"

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:42 am

Why not? If you enjoy it, who cares what anybody else thinks (except when it comes to losing a job, a friend, an lover, being disowned by one's relatives, etc.)

I stole a pair of my wife's cast-off stretch pants for sinkwear once, for strictly utilitarian reasons. Wore pantyhose once as anti-leech armor also- that felt interesting. Not my cup of tea, though.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

maps

Postby maps » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:02 am

so, what did she mean about if i'm a dead ringer for her. Did she mean if i liked her, to try it.
"BLOOD WIL FOLLOW BLOOD
DYING TIME IS HERE
Damage incorporated"

Return to “Off Topic”