A Couple of Questions/Memories

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Zargen

A Couple of Questions/Memories

Postby Zargen » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:24 pm

OK, this may sound like an odd request but I have a couple of very sketchy memories that I would appreciate some help with, please. One is a song/music video and the other is a scene from a TV show or film. All I have to go by are a few details that I still remember from when I was really young.

The song if I can vaguely remember sounded kind of pop-rock and must’ve been circa 1990 or even before perhaps because there were a couple of other songs from around that time on a videotape my family had (which was taped over and eventually lost). I can’t remember any of the lyrics, but the singer was female. I remember in the music video, about half through or so, she was wearing a pink dress and singing in a darkish room. And around the “middle-eight” she’s in another part of the room and dancing in the middle of the room. That’s about all I can remember of it.

As for the TV show/ Film, this is kind of complicated because again all I remember was this one scene. The date must’ve been circa 1990 to 1994 or before perhaps. The scene takes place on a cruise ship or something. A door burst open (although I think it is blown open) and out came some people and amongst them was a woman in a blue dress going hysterical or protesting about something. And then a moment later she goes overboard into the water along with a few other people. Again that’s about all I remember.

As I’ve said, any help would be most appreciated. I have tried looking on google or ask yahoo but the results have either resulted in the wrong song or a completely different topic and I’m sure google would have no idea on the second question. These two memories have been bugging for ages and I’ve been persuading myself that if I’ve been able to remember these memories for the past 20 odd years then they must’ve been real. I do hope someone has an idea what it is my memory is trying to remember and in any case thanks for trying to help.

Return to “Off Topic”