Happy Birthday, Nessie!!!

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
water_bug_62208

Happy Birthday, Nessie!!!

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:22 am

Evening, Nessie!

Here's wishing you a Very Happy Birthday!!!

Nessie
Producer

Re: Happy Birthday, Nessie!!!

Postby Nessie » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:59 am

water_bug_62208 wrote:Evening, Nessie!

Here's wishing you a Very Happy Birthday!!!

Oooh, boy, Happy Birthday To Me...I got a second thread!

Nessie

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:14 pm

and many more! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:53 pm

Nessie wrote: Oooh, boy, Happy Birthday To Me...I got a second thread!

Nessie

You deserve it! :D

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:12 pm

Birthday? Absurd. You don't get older, just better.

Hope you keep getting better for a long time. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

undergrain1

Postby undergrain1 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:20 am

Happy Birthday, Nessie. I'm only a smidge older - a year and some.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:05 am

Thank you for all the kind wishes and comments on how I don't seem to age.

Mudpits get the credit. Yesterday, I visited one, and put Sir Tripod out to capture some footage of boots in mud.

When you're cramming your feet into a mud-hole trying to slosh up shiny leather, fill your footwear with muddy water and trample the ground into a jelly, you do feel young, if for no other reason than that on some level, stuff like this just doesn't feel like an old fogie's kind of way to pass the day, although to be honest, I don't see why not either and it's entirely possible that if my fitness level and health holds out, I could easily be out in that mudpit when I really am into old fogiehood.

Nessie

jack c

Postby jack c » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:30 am

I'll go ahead and post on this thread, too. You really don't look any older than you did in 1998 when I first caught you on line. Actually, I like your haircut better, now - trimmer, more compact. In terms of in-shape, I can't tell a difference - you have always looked in-shape to me. In terms of your sinking prowess - you are in the top tier - always have been. Keep on keeping it real with whatever you are able to film and share. Have a good upper mid-West Autumn!

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:31 am

jack c wrote:IActually, I like your haircut better, now - trimmer, more compact. In terms of in-shape, I can't tell a difference - you have always looked in-shape to me. In terms of your sinking prowess - you are in the top tier - always have been. Keep on keeping it real with whatever you are able to film and share. Have a good upper mid-West Autumn!

Have I ever got bad news for you!

That's not a haircut! That's untamed growth, except, I hack the bangs off now and then!

I never did gain enough weight to leave the "healthy" range although yes, between "Quicksand Girl" (2004) and "Adventures" (2006) shoots there's about a twenty-pound difference. Today I average within five pounds of the lighter (2006) look. (Oh, yeah, I did get real haircuts for those shoots too, but I don't go to a stylist just for myself.)

Sinking prowess? Improving all the time. Gotta keep practicing, ya know. And practice some more.

Nessie

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:15 am

Umm. . . did you say "leather boots"??? :shock:

Nessie wrote:Thank you for all the kind wishes and comments on how I don't seem to age.

Mudpits get the credit. Yesterday, I visited one, and put Sir Tripod out to capture some footage of boots in mud.

When you're cramming your feet into a mud-hole trying to slosh up shiny leather, fill your footwear with muddy water and trample the ground into a jelly, you do feel young, if for no other reason than that on some level, stuff like this just doesn't feel like an old fogie's kind of way to pass the day, although to be honest, I don't see why not either and it's entirely possible that if my fitness level and health holds out, I could easily be out in that mudpit when I really am into old fogiehood.

Nessie
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Return to “Off Topic”