Happy Birthday, Nessie!!!

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
Nessie
Producer

Re: Happy Birthday, Nessie!!!

Postby Nessie » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:53 am

nachtjaeger wrote:Umm. . . did you say "leather boots"??? :shock:

Well, they aren't much good for serious deep sinking but they look okay on clips. When I say that boots get too stuck too easy, I ain't kiddin'. They're awful for that and you gotta be careful when you wear them to bogs, and these have zippers on the sides for easy escape.

Another reason boot clips are hard to shoot is because if the boot's under the mud, you don't see it. So I guess it won't be classed as a "quicksand" scene precisely, although I do plan to upload it to the store sometime to keep my quota up.

Nessie

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:07 am

Wild, sexy lady, despite advice to the contrary, wears sexy boots to the mudpit for a video shoot- and gets herself hopelessly trapped. Her struggles only pull her deeper and deeper into the hungry bog. She has to be rescued by her mud partner/camera operator.

Not seein' a problem here. :twisted:

Seriously, for some hints on shooting boot clips, check this site out: http://www.bootpassion.com/

Nessie wrote:

Well, they aren't much good for serious deep sinking but they look okay on clips. When I say that boots get too stuck too easy, I ain't kiddin'. They're awful for that and you gotta be careful when you wear them to bogs, and these have zippers on the sides for easy escape.

Another reason boot clips are hard to shoot is because if the boot's under the mud, you don't see it. So I guess it won't be classed as a "quicksand" scene precisely, although I do plan to upload it to the store sometime to keep my quota up.

Nessie
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

bikerdick9

Postby bikerdick9 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:13 pm

Happy Birthday Nessie...even if a day late...oopsie..well I did post some new pix for ya...

a present...jump in my mudpit for a wallow..... (actually yesterday the river was up about a foot so all the beauty mud was under water and getting revitalised for more sinking)

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:00 pm

nachtjaeger wrote:She has to be rescued by her mud partner/camera operator.

Not seein' a problem here. :twisted:

Boot Shoot Camera Operator: Sir Tripod.

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:02 pm

bikerdick9 wrote:Happy Birthday Nessie...even if a day late...oopsie..well I did post some new pix for ya...

Some things are worth waiting for.

Nessie

rgadt

Postby rgadt » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:04 am

Nessie wrote:

Nessie

I'll have to pay close attention for that, sounds great. You have to have some buildup for the boots before they disappear under the mud, to capture the viewer's interest, so to speak ;)
Belated happy birthday, Nessie!
rgadt

Return to “Off Topic”