OSS' DAZ QS Thread (New Work 10/17/21)

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here!
User avatar
onesixthsinker
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:44 pm
Contact:

Re: OSS' DAZ QS Thread (New Work 10/1/21)

Postby onesixthsinker » Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:21 am

MadMax359 wrote:the irony is, they already have Treasure Chests :twisted:


Boggy Man wrote:Soon to be BURIED Treasure Chests! :twisted:


:twisted:
OSS / Nomino-Tacet
https://www.deviantart.com/nomino-tacet
Full size images, exclusive content, and more at:
https://www.patreon.com/nomino_tacet

User avatar
onesixthsinker
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:44 pm
Contact:

Re: OSS' DAZ QS Thread (New Work 10/7/21)

Postby onesixthsinker » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:23 pm

Not quite quicksand... but along the lines in reverse... Fightgirl being buried alive in cement... :twisted:

FIGHTGIRL CEMENT PERIL 1.jpg

FIGHTGIRL CEMENT PERIL 2.jpg

FIGHTGIRL CEMENT PERIL 3.jpg

FIGHTGIRL CEMENT PERIL 4.jpg
OSS / Nomino-Tacet
https://www.deviantart.com/nomino-tacet
Full size images, exclusive content, and more at:
https://www.patreon.com/nomino_tacet

User avatar
onesixthsinker
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:44 pm
Contact:

Re: OSS' DAZ QS Thread (New Work 10/7/21)

Postby onesixthsinker » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:25 pm

FIGHTGIRL CEMENT PERIL 5.jpg

FIGHTGIRL CEMENT PERIL 6 A.jpg

FIGHTGIRL CEMENT PERIL 6 B.jpg

FIGHTGIRL CEMENT PERIL COLLAGE 6000.jpg


Enjoy :twisted:
OSS / Nomino-Tacet
https://www.deviantart.com/nomino-tacet
Full size images, exclusive content, and more at:
https://www.patreon.com/nomino_tacet

User avatar
Aiko
Posts: 761
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:43 pm
Location: The Great Swamp
Contact:

Re: OSS' DAZ QS Thread (New Work 10/7/21)

Postby Aiko » Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:11 am

So, I'm guessing she does not have any superpowers that would allow her to free herself from the cement. By the end she does not seem to have much fight left in her. ;)
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

User avatar
onesixthsinker
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:44 pm
Contact:

Re: OSS' DAZ QS Thread (New Work 10/7/21)

Postby onesixthsinker » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:59 pm

Aiko wrote:So, I'm guessing she does not have any superpowers that would allow her to free herself from the cement. By the end she does not seem to have much fight left in her. ;)


Nope... to both accounts lol
OSS / Nomino-Tacet
https://www.deviantart.com/nomino-tacet
Full size images, exclusive content, and more at:
https://www.patreon.com/nomino_tacet

User avatar
onesixthsinker
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:44 pm
Contact:

Re: OSS' DAZ QS Thread (New Work 10/10/21)

Postby onesixthsinker » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:01 am

Ruby Roundhouse finds the jungle is quite welcoming of her... and doesn't want her to leave... :twisted:

RUBY ROUNDHOUSE JUNGLE SINK 100921 4 B TEXT 900.png
OSS / Nomino-Tacet
https://www.deviantart.com/nomino-tacet
Full size images, exclusive content, and more at:
https://www.patreon.com/nomino_tacet

User avatar
Theo
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:12 am
Location: My computer usually

Re: OSS' DAZ QS Thread (New Work 10/7/21)

Postby Theo » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:11 am

onesixthsinker wrote:
Aiko wrote:So, I'm guessing she does not have any superpowers that would allow her to free herself from the cement. By the end she does not seem to have much fight left in her. ;)


Nope... to both accounts lol


Maybe she's just an ordinary woman, a Fightgirl/superhero wannabe, who unwittingly got in over her head ;)
It’s not so much that I like to write; I just like to tell stories.

Check out my newest story for October, "A Walk In The Kalahari" viewtopic.php?f=14&t=23856

User avatar
Theo
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:12 am
Location: My computer usually

Re: OSS' DAZ QS Thread (New Work 10/10/21)

Postby Theo » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:12 am

onesixthsinker wrote:Ruby Roundhouse finds the jungle is quite welcoming of her... and doesn't want her to leave... :twisted:

RUBY ROUNDHOUSE JUNGLE SINK 100921 4 B TEXT 900.png


I like where this is going. More please! :P
It’s not so much that I like to write; I just like to tell stories.

Check out my newest story for October, "A Walk In The Kalahari" viewtopic.php?f=14&t=23856

User avatar
sixgunzloaded
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 8:16 pm

Re: OSS' DAZ QS Thread (New Work 10/10/21)

Postby sixgunzloaded » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:16 pm

Loved the Fightgirl cement sequence! The texture of the cement is great, especially covering her arms.
Also, really nice shot of Ruby in the jungle bog. It really looks like Karen Gillan from that angle!
And now I've got G'nR' playing in my head with your lyrics. lol :D
Nice work on these!
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

User avatar
onesixthsinker
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:44 pm
Contact:

Re: OSS' DAZ QS Thread (New Work 10/7/21)

Postby onesixthsinker » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:47 pm

Theo wrote:Maybe she's just an ordinary woman, a Fightgirl/superhero wannabe, who unwittingly got in over her head ;)


That is pretty much the character. Fightgirl is a goodhearted, well meaning heroine, just often finds herself in trouble :twisted:

Theo wrote:I like where this is going. More please! :P


Thanks :) The full set of 20+ pics is is available on my Patreon :D

sixgunzloaded wrote:Loved the Fightgirl cement sequence! The texture of the cement is great, especially covering her arms.
Also, really nice shot of Ruby in the jungle bog. It really looks like Karen Gillan from that angle! And now I've got G'nR' playing in my head with your lyrics. lol :D Nice work on these!


Thank you :) Great fun doing both of these. Took me a while to get the cement pouring just right :)
OSS / Nomino-Tacet
https://www.deviantart.com/nomino-tacet
Full size images, exclusive content, and more at:
https://www.patreon.com/nomino_tacet


Return to “Drawings”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests