AWSands Quicksand Art (New Art 12/12/2021)

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
cnelson566

Re: AWSands Quicksand Art (New Art 11/29/2021)

Postby cnelson566 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:07 pm

Man, your artwork is excellent. Makes me wish i could do artwork like that.

AWSands21

Postby AWSands21 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:58 pm

cnelson566 wrote:Man, your artwork is excellent. Makes me wish i could do artwork like that.

I couldn't draw to save my life when I first started. Had to learn. Not everyone has the time or the itch, of course, but the community could always use a few more artists around in my opinion.
In the end, they all sink.

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:31 am

AWSands21 wrote:I couldn't draw to save my life when I first started.

Same here. Still can't. lol That's why I switched to Poser. Of course, now that I think about it, I probably could have taken several art classes in the time it took me to get good at Poser. :roll:
But that's okay. I can still thoroughly enjoy yours! And not to sound all gushy but, my god, you do draw some stunning ladies in some fabulous predicaments. Sarah Fortune pretty much made my jaw drop. :D
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

AWSands21

Postby AWSands21 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:35 am

sixgunzloaded wrote:
AWSands21 wrote:I couldn't draw to save my life when I first started.

Same here. Still can't. lol That's why I switched to Poser. Of course, now that I think about it, I probably could have taken several art classes in the time it took me to get good at Poser. :roll:
But that's okay. I can still thoroughly enjoy yours! And not to sound all gushy but, my god, you do draw some stunning ladies in some fabulous predicaments. Sarah Fortune pretty much made my jaw drop. :D

Very kind of you! I once tried my hand at 3D modeling...for about ten minutes. It didn't go well, and I haven't tried again since. I think I'll stick with illustration :lol:

AWSands21

Postby AWSands21 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:14 pm

Sinking In Action
Corporal Ramos.png

Corporal Catarina Ramos leads a hand-picked task force into the heart of the island jungles on a mission to rescue the pilot of a chopper shot down by guerilla forces. Stealth is crucial. In and out. Don’t make a scene. Those are her orders.
The jungle has other plans. A drenching mist settles over the island, and Corporal Ramos soon finds herself separated from her squad and stranded in an endless labyrinth of green. Comms are down, too, but failure isn’t an option. Armed with her M4 assault rifle and a machete, Ramos forges deeper into the jungle, hacking a path through the undergrowth.
Something moves just beyond the mist. An animal…or a squad member? Ramos doesn’t dare call out. If guerilla troops capture her, she’s as good as dead—to say nothing of torture for information. If it is a squad member, she can’t miss this chance to reunite with them. Instead of raising her voice, she leaps through the foliage…
…And plunges straight into a pool of black, oily sludge.
Ramos swears as the morass gulps her down to her thighs. Bubbles erupt on the surface. The whole clearing shifts and quivers. She pumps her legs, but the ground is too soft…too slippery…almost like…
“Oh…shit.” Ramos’s eyes widen in horror. “Quicksand.”
What started out as a highly classified rescue mission turns into a primal fight for survival as, inch by inch, Corporal Ramos steadily sinks into the slurping pool…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AyaneMatrix

Re: AWSands Quicksand Art (New Art 12/5/2021)

Postby AyaneMatrix » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:58 pm

:o Oh man, some of my favorite sinking scenarios involve women sinking into tar and this is definitely a great site to see! Though, she doesn't look like she's going to make it, unless someone from her unit or her enemy finds her!

AWSands21

Postby AWSands21 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:57 pm

AyaneMatrix wrote::o Oh man, some of my favorite sinking scenarios involve women sinking into tar and this is definitely a great site to see! Though, she doesn't look like she's going to make it, unless someone from her unit or her enemy finds her!

Black and sticky makes surviving tricky!

AWSands21

Postby AWSands21 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:07 pm

It Won't Be Long Now
It Won't Be Long Now JPEG.jpg

Roleplay between lovers...or something much more devious? I'll let you be the judge of that. Either way, the quicksand will not be left unsatisfied....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Theo

Postby Theo » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:49 pm

AWSands21 wrote:It Won't Be Long Now
It Won't Be Long Now JPEG.jpg
Roleplay between lovers...or something much more devious? I'll let you be the judge of that. Either way, the quicksand will not be left unsatisfied....

Very enticing! :P She does sorta have that look of one who is having second thoughts, almost if as she is saying, "Wait! I thought... you said you wouldn't let me go under?!"
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:29 pm

AWSands21 wrote:Either way, the quicksand will not be left unsatisfied....

Neither will we! And your imagery definitely satisfies! :D
Their two expressions certainly tell a story. I haven't quite decided what that story is for me yet, but either way, it's an intriguing one! Thanks!
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Return to “Drawings”