NEW QS ARTWORK! :D (One basic, another GIMPED)

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
whizbang18

NEW QS ARTWORK! :D (One basic, another GIMPED)

Postby whizbang18 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:50 am

Hello everybody. I've been busy working on QS and non-QS artworks recently and I've finally am ready to present to the QS art community my latest QS artwork featuring a redhaired quicksand sinker. This one took several days to complete due to mistakes, messups, and having life far removed from the computer.

This was very hard to do but I like how it turned out. GIMP is such a HUGE improvement over MS Paint. I'm turning to this as a QS drawing medium for a while. I'm posting this work in two forms, the main one, and the second is the basic outline version. In case you're wondering who the photo is of, I used a pic of actress Julianne Moore as reference to how I wanted it to look like.

It took me several tries to get this one down but while I definately would love to improve on it, I feel pretty satisfied with this latest QS work. Feedback is much appreciated.

ENJOY!! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Viridian

Re: NEW QS ARTWORK! :D (One basic, another GIMPED)

Postby Viridian » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:02 pm

You're definitely getting better. Keep it up!
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: NEW QS ARTWORK! :D (One basic, another GIMPED)

Postby PM2K » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:20 pm

Yep! Keep up the good work. :D

Return to “Drawings”