New QS Poser movies coming soon?

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Aiko

Re: New QS Poser movies coming soon?

Postby Aiko » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:56 pm

This is indeed getting better and better - and the first test video already looked pretty good.

The bubbles look very nice. I think they just need to be a lot smaller. I have never used Real Flow, but from what I am seeing I would assume that you will have to make a finer grid/higher particle count to make this happen. Here's hoping you have sufficient CPU + RAM to handle that.
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

Vandercat

Postby Vandercat » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Wow, this is so dynamic and realistic in comparison to all of the other simulation videos like it on the internet. Its amazing! :D Great work, I can't wait to see what the final product looks like!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:05 am

I love the look, first off. The textures and thickness are just right, as is the way everything moves. :D

Just one quibble. The bubbles are too large. It kind of looks like the poor girl was being boiled alive... :shock:

I'm with Aiko. The bubbles need to be smaller - more to scale with the victim's head - and if possible bubble at a slower rate. Other than that, it is looking really good. :D .

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:37 am

Hey,

Thanks guys. You are absolutely right about the bubbles. I was working on trying to fix other problems, like the speeding particles from the last test movie, when I was also working on the bubbles. Believe it or not, I had the bubbles much smaller and better in my opinion, but when I change a setting on a property of what I thought was totally unrelated to the bubbles, the consistency of the liquid changed and seemed to be affected by the bubbles to a much greater extent, giving us the boiling cauldron you see.

So! I turned down the number of particles that makes up the bubbles. I increased the viscosity of the QS somewhat, and also turned down the force (anti gravity) that makes the bubbles go up. The computer is running the dynamics as we speak, so we'll see if it works.

Once I solve that problem, I will be pretty much done on the testing phase and can start to think about making some real movies.

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:57 pm

Okay!!!! I think I've got it! Image

After a lot to tweaking and experimenting, I think I've got some some basic settings for Real Flow that give, at last, our dynamic QS we've (or at least I) have been waiting for! Image

Between the viscosity of the liquid, the textures, the stickiness and surface tension, and the method of making the bubbles, I'll use the setting in this last test movie as a jumping off point for the movies I make. Every movie and story will be a little different, but these basic settings will give me a jumping off point to do it right for each scenario.

Yes, for those of you thinking the bubbles are still too big, I somewhat agree, but I can still play with the settings there. Besides, for me, it's not just the bubbles coming from our poor girl's last breath, but also swamp gas trapped in the QS that when disturbed, rushes to the surface. As the QS flows in to take up the space left by the swamp gas, it sucks the girl down even faster! Image

So, this concludes the testing phase. ImageNow onto the creative stuff. I've got sooooo many ideas that I want to try and never enough time, but I hope to have something interesting show everybody soon.

Cheers, Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:23 am

Count me among the impressed. I do believe you got it.... :D

drewbaringmore

Postby drewbaringmore » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:07 pm

WOW! I LOVE IT!

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:44 am

Thanks guys! :D

I'm glad you enjoy it. I'm working on incorporating this new QS technology into some cool movies. Still a lot of work to do to see the best way to do it, but its going to be fun trying.

Cheers!

Antares

Postby Antares » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:48 pm

Qsvgitguy wrote:Thanks guys! :D

I'm glad you enjoy it. I'm working on incorporating this new QS technology into some cool movies. Still a lot of work to do to see the best way to do it, but its going to be fun trying.

Cheers!

Are you looking to use this tech in your upcoming vore movie?

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:50 am

Antares wrote:
Qsvgitguy wrote:Thanks guys! :D

Cheers!

Are you looking to use this tech in your upcoming vore movie?

Hm... if it looks that good for quicksand,... imagine the blob vore possibilities... :D

Return to “Drawings”